Chapter 64

Zhou Cang didn't dare to tell his sister-in-law directly that his sister-in-law has an angry physique. He mustered up the courage to go back and have a showdown with his brother.

    "Wait a minute."

    Seeing that the elevator door was about to close, there was a voice outside, and Zhou Cang paused and immediately pressed the door open button.

    It was a middle-aged man who came in. The man was dressed in a fresh and clean clothes, with a friendly and honest smile and thanked Zhou Cang. Zhou Cang nodded towards the other party and moved from the middle of the elevator to the side.

    After thinking about something, the perfume that Zhou Cang breathed from the tip of his nose after coming out of the elevator seemed to be familiar. In the elevator, he and the middle-aged man seemed to be successful people. The perfume they used was a bit too sweet, probably. I got it from someone close to me.

    Zhou Cang looked back and glanced at the elevator that stopped on his upper floor. It turned out that the man lived upstairs.

.Thinking about what to do for a while, Zhou Cang didn't think about men anymore, and greeted Tang Wang as soon as he entered the door: "Sister-in-law, I will bring milk tea to my brother."

    Hearing Tang Wang's response, Zhou Cang took a deep breath and walked to the study. He held the cold doorknob in his hand and cheered himself up. A few seconds later he pushed the door and walked in.

    Tang Wang retracted his gaze. He looked at Zhou Cang's back in the study as if he were particularly solemn?

    Zhou Cang locked the door as soon as he entered the study, and the "click" was particularly noticeable in the quiet study.

    Hearing the sound, Zhou Jiangxing raised his head and looked at Zhou Cang. Zhou Cang frowned nervously, and even the broken eyebrows, which had always been extraordinary, seemed to be well-behaved in front of Zhou Jiangxing.

    "My sister-in-law gave you milk tea." Zhou Cang put the powdery white milk tea on the desk, and there was a layer of water vapor attached to the iced milk tea cup, and soon a few drops of water appeared on the table.

    "Something to say?".In front of Zhou Jiangxing was the unfolded document, he slowly closed the pen cap, waiting for Zhou Cang to speak.

    Zhou Cang's throat rolled and nodded.

    "Brother you asked me to say it, then I said it." Zhou Cang cleared his throat and pointed to the innocent-looking milk tea, "You obviously like to drink this because of whom, why didn't you tell my sister-in-law?"

    "Which one?" Zhou Jiangxing took a piece of paper and wiped the water on the table clean. He touched his finger on the milk tea cup, but it was still iced and had to wait for a while.

    "I don't know his name." All of them knew that Zhou Jiangxing was such a person. Before, there was a servant in the room who saw the photo. The servant was from Zhou Jingye. He disappeared from the old house the next day, Zhou Cang. I haven't seen the photo and don't know the name of the person, "But brother, you are married and married, so you have to be single-minded!"

."Brother, you have a bad stomach, so just give up. Sister-in-law will definitely get angry if she knows the truth."

    "Tang Tang vomited in front of you? When?"

    "I bought cakes that day..." Zhou Cang carefully said about the day, and after he finished speaking, he realized that the point was not to vomit, it was his brother who kept the secret from his sister-in-law!