Chapter 23

Greenwood Coffee is located next to the newly built shopping mall, and there is not much traffic in the nearby community. As soon as Tang Wang followed Liao Yuanbin in, he saw a dozen coffee tables put together.

    "There are so many beautiful women." Liao Yuanbin glanced at and lowered his voice, but he couldn't hide his excitement.

    "Let's go and sit down." Liao Yuanbin hurriedly pulled the absent-minded Tang Wang over and sat down in a position among the beauties.

    Although Liao Yuanbin was not a handsome guy, he was not bad after being serious, and Tang Wang, who was a handsome guy next to him, attracted a lot of people's attention as soon as he sat down.

    "What do you drink? The coffee beans here are very good, so I recommend you to try." The long-haired girl sitting opposite them took the initiative to speak, looking at Tang Wang from time to time.

    "Then ice latte, Tang Wang, would you like to try Mocha?".Liao Yuanbin looked at the menu and kicked Tang Wang's shoes under the table.

    Tang Wang, who was immersed in his own world, said, and suddenly reacted when the waiter placed the order. Isn't he not allowed to drink coffee now?

    "Thank you for replacing me with juice!"

    The long-haired girl felt that Tang Wang was tactfully rejecting her, so she stopped talking to find her next goal.

    The long table was full of students, and Liao Yuanbin and the short-haired girl next to him caught up with him and did not pay attention to Tang Wang's situation. Listening to everyone's lively conversation, Tang Wang looked down at his mobile phone.

    He was searching for knowledge about pregnancy and found that he had inadvertently committed a lot of taboos. He had also exercised vigorously in the gym, and he didn't know if his stomach hurts because of this.

    Tang Wang put his hand on his stomach, he was not sure whether the cub in his stomach was healthy.

.There was really no mood to stay here, just as Tang Wang wanted to leave early, a scent of flowers came over.

    "Liang Ai of finance, what's your name, classmate?"

    The person next to him put his arm on his armchair, and the whole person pressed towards him, the perfume on his body was very aggressive and stained the surrounding air.

    The aquatic floral fragrance made Tang Wang subconsciously cover his nose. He didn't like the smell at first. Now it is a special period and it is even more uncomfortable.

    "It seems that I used the wrong perfume today." Liang Ain didn't get angry when he saw Tang Wang's actions. He fell in love with him when Tang Wang entered the door. He also likes to have a good figure, but he has been shy and keeps silent, but that's okay, as long as he takes the initiative, it's not difficult to chase people.

    "I'll go to the bathroom.".Tang Wang didn't bother to talk to the other party, stood up and hurried towards the bathroom with his nose covered, without noticing Liang Ai following him.

    Quite a few talked about left the coffee shop in twos and threes, and the departure of Tang Wang and Liang Ai did not arouse anyone's attention.

    Tang Wang had used the excuse to go to the bathroom and then sneak away, but he didn't expect that as soon as his front foot went in, Liang Ai followed up with his back foot.

    "I'm a little uncomfortable, let's go now." Tang Wang said to the other party without much energy.

    "I took you to the hospital and I drove." Liang Ai liked Tang Wang's soft voice and blocked Tang Wang's path.