Chapter 38

Tang Wang secretly searched for information about Zhou's family on the Internet, and harvested a few melons from several small forums. It has nothing to do with Zhou Jiangxing. It is the Zhou family who has been with which model star.

    The idol that Tang Wang likes is also mentioned, which makes him hesitate about melons on the forum.

    "When will the exam end tomorrow?"

    Hearing Zhou Jiangxing's voice, Tang Wang immediately hid the phone in the quilt with a guilty conscience, and took it out pretending that nothing happened when he realized something.

    Then he answered Zhou Jiangxing's question in a calm tone.

    "One game at twelve o'clock in the morning, then another one at three o'clock in the afternoon."

    "I'll pick you up at noon." Zhou Jiangxing stood at the door of the room, looking at Tang Wang who only showed a furry head, his heart was too soft.

.Tang Wang said that he thought he was going out, but he heard the footsteps of the other person approaching, and his feet became hot.

    "The quilt is covered." Zhou Jiangxing stuffed someone's exposed feet into the quilt, thinking of sweet round and lovely toes before leaving.

    On the next day, Tang Wang didn't slept in during the exam. After breakfast, he read and reviewed on the balcony.

    Afraid of being said to be fat Tang Wang deliberately wore a thin black suit, and no one could tell that he was fat as soon as he put on a mask.

    Before the exam, Zhou Jiangxing drove the people to school on time.

    The faces of the classmates who hadn't been to school for a long time were a little strange, some had their hair dyed, some had their hair cut short, and some had gained weight. Tang Wang greeted them and sat down and read the book at the end.

    Tang Wang has never come to class, there is still a difference between self-study and coming to class. Compared with other people's Tang Wang, the speed of doing questions is obviously much slower.

.In the end, the classmates handed in the papers in advance and only Tang Wang was left in the entire classroom. Since knowing that he was pregnant, Tang Wang's mental quality had improved a lot, so he calmly finished writing the test papers in the classroom where he was alone.

    When handing in the paper, the teacher also cared about his health.

    "Can you eat together at noon?" Liao Yuanbin and the two girls in the class waited for Tang Wang at the door.

    "Let's go with Tang Wang, I haven't seen you for a long time."

    "I heard Liao Yuanbin say that you are not a food, let's go to Zui Ling Ju next to the school, his house is light and healthy."

    Seeing Tang Wang tangled and Liao Yuanbin understood, he took Tang Wang aside.

    "Have you dated your boyfriend?"

    "..."

    "He said to pick me up."

    "He can see you every day, but we can't. You tell him a bit.".Liao Yuanbin said that Tang Wang deliberately asked him to say that. Liao Yuanbin was shocked when he thought of Zhou Jiangxing's father.

    I knew that Zhou Jiangxing wouldn’t have to wait for him in a coffee shop if I knew we would eat together. Tang Wang guiltily called Zhou Jiangxing.

    "Pay attention to your diet, and I will pick you up in the afternoon." Zhou Jiangxing did not show any displeasure, and asked Tang Wang what he would like to eat at night.