Chapter 61

Before Zhou Cang watched Tang Wang send messages to his brother, he responded very quickly, but there was no news for him for a long time. He didn't know if his brother would like to let his sister-in-law know about this kind of thing, so he didn't dare to say that he changed the topic after he hit it.

    Tang Wang curled his lips and did not continue to entangle him, and followed Zhou Cang's topic.

    Zhou Cang and Tang Wang talked about the talent show. The two of them seemed to be talking well, but Zhou Cang always felt that the atmosphere was a little awkward. It's not that he doesn't want to say it. If it is his brother who used to be Bai Yueguang in front of him, he will just say it. He thinks his brother really likes Tang Wang, but there are some things that no one dares to discuss in front of others without his consent.

    There is an artificial lake in the park. There are many koi carps in the lake. There is a wooden bridge in the middle of the lake. Those who want to feed only need to buy a bag of fish food at the small stall nearby.

    The price of a bag of fish food was about to match the price of two cups of milk tea. Zhou Cang, a rich man, bought two packets, one for Tang Wang and one for himself. .The two stood on the bridge and sprinkled a handful of food on the flock of koi flops in the lake, and suddenly the koi next to them swarmed over and splashed.

    The management of the small park is so-so. There are plastic bags of mineral water bottles floating on the lake. The water quality is not very good. The fish are all fluttering and the wind blows. The fishy smell of water and some unknown smells go straight into Tang Wang’s nose. .

    Tang Wang's face was hard to look at when he smelled it.

    Unknowingly, Zhou Cang thought Tang Wang was angry, and madly sent a message to his brother while he was feeding the fish.

    In the meeting room of the company, Zhou Jiangxing listened to the report from the person below, his mobile phone turned on, and he glanced at it and saw that it was Zhou Cang and Zhou Jiangxing continued to listen to the report.

    The mobile phone messages were always on, one by one, Tao Heng reminded him after paying attention.

.Zhou Jiangxing read one at random. After scanning Tang Wang's name, he changed his inattention, read all the information word by word and went back to the past.

    On the other side, Zhou Cang finally received a reply after text messages bombed his brother.

    [Zhou Jiangxing: Tangtang wants to know anything. 】

    Tang Wang endured the feeling of vomiting, thinking about the price of this bag of fish food. He couldn't easily vomit unless he finished feeding it. The more he endured, the more serious his expression became.

    "sister in law!!"

    Suddenly, Zhou Cang called out. Tang Wang didn't hold his breath, and stuffed Zhou Cang with fish food. He ran to the nearby trash can and vomited comfortably.

    Zhou Cang only heard his brother say that Tang Wang was in poor health and he needed to pay attention to it all the time, but he didn't expect people to be like this.

    When it was over, he puffed up his sister-in-law.

.The small stall selling fish food was also selling water and snacks. Zhou Cang poured the fish food directly into the lake and bought paper towels and mineral water as quickly as possible. Once Tang Wang finished vomiting, he immediately lifted the water over.

    "Sister-in-law rinses her mouth."

    "Thanks..." Tang Wang heard Zhou Cang's apology after receiving the mineral water.