Chapter 25

After the confession, Tang Wang finally had a good night's sleep. When he got up the next morning, he saw that all the wishing pictures sent by the phone were praised by Zhou Jiangxing.

    Looking at the other party's circle of friends, he actually updated a wishing dynamic. Tang Wang felt that the Zhou Jiangxing he knew was not like a person who would post such dynamics. There is no time to think about Tang Wang getting up to wash, and will go to the little dad's hospital for a checkup later.

    Today’s breakfast was obviously made by my father, who unlocked a new menu, yam sesame porridge.

    "I got in touch with the hospital last night. Don't go to the previous one. I don't worry about it."

    Yu Yin used to work night shifts all night and morning, but one night at home, Tang Wang saw the exhaustion that little dad could not hide between his eyebrows.

    "Dad, have a drink too." Tang Wang was about to serve porridge for little dad, but his dad stopped him.

."He drank vomiting when he was pregnant with you, and vowed never to touch yam sesame porridge again." Tang Pingzhan finished speaking and brought out a bowl of preserved egg and lean meat porridge from the kitchen.

    This was the first time Tang Wang heard about his father's pregnancy. He reproached himself and stared at the crushed yam in the bowl, embarrassed to take the conversation.

    "Your eldest dad has experience in making this porridge. I haven't made it for a long time and taste how it tastes to improve. There will be more days to eat in the future."

    Last night, Tang Wang confessed that he wanted to keep the child, so he couldn't eat randomly, but Tang Wang always felt that Xiao Da's words had such a sense of schadenfreude.

    "I thought it was my little dad's breakfast." Tang Wang took a sip, the salty and light mixed with a touch of sesame fragrance made people appetite.

    "He didn't know how to cook before. Later, when I was pregnant with you, he could only learn to cook. At first the meal...it was unpalatable.Yu Yin shook his head twice, still recalling the taste of the time.

    Tang Wang was eating and listening to his father's talk about the past, and he didn't seem to be so scared anymore.

    After breakfast, Tang Pingzhan and Yu Yin took Tang Wang to the hospital.

    On the way, Tang Wang learned that his dad was doing an internship in this hospital when he was pregnant. After the examination, the teachers in the hospital took care of his dad. He was born in this hospital.

    I didn't feel much when I came to see his little dad, Tang Wang. Now when I look at this hospital, Tang Wang feels more close to him.

    Similarly, I signed a confidentiality agreement with the hospital before starting the inspection. This time, my dad accompanied Tang Wang throughout the process and was as nervous as when he was not alone.

    "Tangtang, do you know who the child's father is?" When Tang Pingzhan was picking up hot water for the two, Yu Yin asked secretly, "If you don't know, it's okay, Dad doesn't blame you."

."I know who he is. We have seen him a few times, but I don't know anything except knowing his name is Zhou Jiangxing." Tang Wang didn't expect to have a child with Zhou Jiangxing. Deliberately inquire about his information.

    "Zhou Jiangxing?"

    Yu Yin was stunned when he heard the name, his tone contained nostalgia, and there was a hint of disbelief.