Chapter 151 - Chapter 160

Zacznij od początku

"I have to go to school, I have to go to the hospital for a consultation, and I don't have time to help them."

"You take the money to help me help them, that is, to satisfy your desire to help others, but also to fulfill my wish for good deeds. One move can get two good results."

"As for the money you earn, do it what you want to do. How do you think of this?"

After he finished.

Fang Qiu looked at Wei Dong and waited for a reply.

"This..."

Wei Dong lingered for a while, still looking unbelievable. He asked, "You really want me to do it? You believe me so much that just relying on my words, you will give me so much money?"

Hearing that.

Fang Qiu knew that Wei Dong had accepted it.

Immediately he stood up, pointed the money on the bed, and said with a smile, "I believe in you."

"I will send you money tomorrow."

After he spoke.

Before Wei Dong could refuse, he left.

He went out of the basement.

Fang Qiu got a taxi. He finally rushed back to the dormitory before the lights went out.

The next day, Fang Qiu wanted to go to the bank to withdraw money, and the result was depressing.

The bank closed on Sundays.

"How can I forget this?"

He could only take 20,000 from the ATM machine, and then found an illegal credit card withdrawal dealer on the Internet. He was not using a credit card, but a debit card instead.

He withdrew 260,000 from them.

He paid some "handling fees".

Then be found Wei Dong again, and did not give him the opportunity to refuse. He directly gave Wei Dong 280,000 yuan.

He left the community.

Fang Qiu directly called He Gaoming's number.

"Hey, how did you hang up my phone last night? Was it polite?"

As soon as the phone was connected, He Gaoming's angry voice rang.

"I need your help."

Without responding the anger of He Gaoming, Fang Qiu said directly, "I just sent Wei Dong 300,000 yuan to let him help me with some good things. You can help me pay attention to him."

"Three hundred thousand?"

He Gaoming was shocked and then said, "Okay, this thing is on me. Anyway, I promised you to help you for free. But why do you have money, and such much money, and why don't you go and do good things yourself? Why do you have to let Wei Dong do? Do you want to learn the great good people and do not leave a name for good things?"

"Good things are good things, so do you need to leave your name?"

Fang Qiu smiled and hung up.

The other end of the phone.

He Gaoming was even angrier.

However, he did not call Fang Qiu.