Chapter 141 - Chapter 150

Start from the beginning

"Zhou Tai."

"Record: Among a total of fifteen matches, he has won fourteen times."

Hearing that.

Everyone nodded with amazement.

"Fifteen matches, fourteen wins. His strength is very strong!"

"I have seen him once. His strength is really strong and he can always suppress his opponents."

"I heard that Zhou Tai's kung fu is concentrated in his hands. His press seems very awesome."

"Wan Shuquan has just won a round and consumed a lot of physical strength. If he competes with Zhou Tai, I am afraid that he will lose."

...

As everyone discussed.

The stakes continued.

Everyone was optimistic about Zhou Tai, so they staked on him one after another.

The martial arts practitioner next to Fang Qiu also followed the stakes.

When the beautiful waitress came to Fang Qiu again.

She looked at Fang Qiu, thinking that he would take a few pieces out of the one thousand yuan in his hand and stake them. After all, he had won the money.

But Fang Qiu was not honest. He unexpectedly stuffed the money into his pocket.

Then he groped for a long time and took out fifty yuan again.

"I will stake fifty yuan on Wan Shuquan."

Fang Qiu filled out the stake slip.

The beautiful waitress was very speechless.

"You have obviously won a thousand yuan, but you still only staked 50 yuan.

"This martial arts practitioner is too stingy!"

But what made her more speechless was more than that.

Fang Qiu won again...

It only took three to five minutes for martial arts practitioners to compare notes.

In a moment.

Wan Shuquan won in the second round.

The beautiful waitress sent another thousand yuan to Fang Qiu. It was her third time to come to Fang Qiu in surprise.

"This is your reward, please take it."

"Thank you."

Fang Qiu put the money away with a smile.

This made the martial arts practitioner at the side dumbfounded again.

"My god!

"This fellow has won again.

"He is so lucky!"

The next was the third round.

Wan Shuquan, who had won twice in a row, still stayed in the arena.

The one who came to the arena next was an expert who had won all in 17 competitions.

And he was praised by the hostess as the No.1 at Martial Superior Level.

His name was Lin Zixiang.

Stakes continued.

"Little brother, which one will you stake on this time?"