Chapter 31 - Chapter 40

Start from the beginning

In fact, he came in a hurry because he kind of regretted after saying this examination just now in the office. After all, the patient was rich and powerful. He was worried that the teenager may make it worse since he did not know anything about the teenager in front of him.

So he rushed up to stop it.

But hearing this, he planned not to stop him for the time being, but to wait and see what would happen.

But Cao Ze aside curled his lips in disdain.

"What you said is highfalutin but who can't say that? It's another thing whether you can cure his disease!"

"Humph!"

You Sheng snorted, stared at Fang Qiu dreadfully, and then turned his head back to wait for the treatment quietly.

Fang Qiu relaxed and breathed a long sigh with a streak of shining light suddenly flashed across his eyes.

His temperament suddenly changed.

His energy, Qi, and spirit highly concentrated to contribute to the bone touching.

He closed his eyes and slowly slid down along You Sheng's spine with his right fingers.

Absolute Touch started!

A blurry image came into his mind at once.

The appearance of each segment of the spine appeared before his eyes.

From the first thoracic vertebra all the way to the fifth lumbar vertebra.

A total of seventeen spinal joints.

As he finished touching, Fang Qiu continued to touch it for the second time.

Still from up to down.

For this second time, he didn't need to touch it at all, but he needed the contrasting time for each segment of the spine.

He compared these spines to see if there was any problem.

After the second touch, Fang Qiu finally finished comparison and opened his eyes.

His eyes flashed with a trace of surprise.

There was no big problem with the spine.

If the front spines were fine, the problems would only be on the two sides.

Fang Qiu attached his hands on both sides of the patient's spines and slid down from the first thoracic vertebra at the same time.

The people around looked at Fang Qiu curiously.

It was the first time for them to see bone touching in this way.

Generally, the bone touching was touching a knuckle after another by both thumbs. They had never seen such a straight down way.

Shen Chun, as an expert from the Department of Orthopedics, also used to visit the famous masters all over the place, but he couldn't tell which sect Fang Qiu's technique belonged to.

He could only stand on one side and see it curiously.

About the technique of Fang Qiu, Cao Ze kept curling his lips.

"This technique is amateurish as much as I can see!

"He seems not to be a person with any real ability.

"But I can imagine it's impossible for such a young boy to be so awesome!

"It seems that he has lied to Mr. Shen."