Volume 1 Chapter 1 - A Hidden School Master

It was September. The story began at the library of the Jiangjing University of Chinese Medicine.

Fang Qiu unconcernedly picked a Chinese medical book named Bonesetting from the bookshelf and went to the resting place.

He was a freshman at the school. It was raining and they couldn't do military training. So He went to the library as soon as possible.

Before he was admitted to the university, Fang Qiu knew little about traditional Chinese Medicine, but this couldn't stop him from being interested in Chinese Medicine, curing the sick, and saving the patient.

Of course, he had his own purpose in applying to the University of Chinese Medicine.

Fang Qiu pulled out a chair from a desk and sat down, putting the Bonesetting on the desk.

He looked straight at the book.

But he didn't begin to open the book, and just put his hands on both sides of the book.

And then, he patted the book slightly with his right hand.

Something strange and magical happened!

Without any other action, the book began to turn the pages automatically with merely a slight pat!

Facing such a strange scene, Fang Qiu was so calm. It seemed that everything was normal as usual.

Fortunately, the semester just started, thus, no one was in the library except Fang Qiu. If somebody else saw the scene, he would think that the library was haunted.

Fang Qiu lifted his hand and patted down, the lift-and-pat action continued until the book showed its main body.

He began to read the book with great interest.

After finishing reading a page, Fang Qiu lifted his right hand again and was ready to pat the book.

At that time, a hurried footstep sounded in the distance.

Fang Qiu slowly put his lifting hand down as usual.

The book didn't turn its pages, and the sound was coming.

"I have finally found you, Fang Qiu!"

Fang Qiu turned back and saw the comer. It was Liu Feifei, the assistant class teacher of class three, the class he belonged to.

She was a beautiful and enthusiastic junior senior.

Fang Qiu still remembered the scene that they first met. The first time Liu Feifei introduced herself to the class as the class teacher, all the boys in his class began to howl with their eyes shining.

"Unexpectedly, you are so hard-working. Everyone was so tired because of military training, and you are here reading books!"

Liu Feifei came straight to the opposite side of the desk and had a look at the book. She asked admiringly and curiously, "Classical Chinese? Can you understand them? Our major is going to have orthopaedic classes in the second semester, isn't it too early to learn that?"

"I'm just looking around."

Fang Qiu didn't say that he could understand.

He REALLY could understand.

"Nice job!"

Liu Feifei praised him, and then asked with her big bright eyes, "I have called you several times but you didn't answer, what happened?"