(Bonus Chapter) Chapter 89: final smut chapter

Start from the beginning

"W-what did you want me to do?" I asked, feeling increasingly worried with every passing second where he didn't tell me.
"It's a surprise." He hummed in my ear which made me whine. "I'm going to save it for later and make the most use of it possible."

The blond began releasing his scent and I took it in eagerly. My head buried in the crook of his neck as he laid me down. Dream's hands travelled up and down my body, his hands gentle as though he was touching glass.

I tried watching him the entire time but I eventually gave up and my head fell back. It seems that Dream had been waiting for this because almost a second after I did that he thrusted a finger into me.

I bit my lip as a moan tried to escape, trying desperately to keep quiet. Dream noticed and growled, his other hand cupping my cheek and pulling my lip out from between my teeth with his thumb.

"Let me hear you or you won't be able to walk for a week." He spoke firmly.
My face flushed red and I looked away and nodded. For a while I didn't make any noise even without me biting my lips. However when he added 2 more fingers at once I let out a moan in delight.

Immediately I let out a whimper, which made Dream seem worried. "Are you okay George?" He asked, his firm dominating tone nowhere to be found as he stilled his fingers.
"What if Richie hears?" I asked, my eyes wide at the thought of how embarrassing it would be for our son to hear us have sex.

Dream thrust his fingers into me again, brushing his them against my prostate as he scissord them. "You'll just have to hope he doesn't." He said teasingly before trapping our lips in a rough kiss, his fangs digging into my lips as I moaned.

"What do you mean me?" I asked between breathy moans. "Do you hope that Richie will hear us fuck?"
The blond leaned closer to me, his fingers going deeper than they had gone causing me to almost scream in pleasure.
"Pride demons love knowing that other people know this kind of thing. Means they do a good job and brings them... Pride."

He pulled his fingers out of me after saying that and I whined, either at the loss or the thing that Dream just said. "For someone who seems to hate the thought of our son hearing us fuck you are quite loud."
Dream began pulling his pants and boxers off and while he did I sat up, resting my weight on shaky arms.

The blond demon sent me a curious look as I began attacking his head with bites and nips. Dream groaned quietly but allowed me to continue, and eventually both of my arms moved up to wrap around his shoulders one at the time.

Eventually Dream had stripped all of his clothes off and lined up against me. One of his large hands took both of mine and pinned them above my head. He pushed himself into me and I let out a moan.

The blond demon's purring got louder and louder with each noise I made as he continued to thrust into and out of me and streaks of pleasure-filled tears fell onto my cheeks.
"If Richie hears I will never forgive you." I managed to growl, and Dream silenced me by connecting our lips.

Dream continued for a while and he eventually mumbled something to me about being close and I felt myself getting close too. A few moments later, as the blonds thrusts got sloppier he released inside of me and we both moaned. He continued for a few moments more before I came over myself.

My breath was shaky and my throat was sore as he pulled out of me and began nuzzling into me. "You did so good Georgie." He praised as he released my hands and they stayed weakly above my head.

After nuzzling into me for a few more minutes he pulled away and walked into the ensuite bathroom to fill up a bathtub. My eyes tiredly fluttered shut and I felt myself drifting off too sleep, but just before I got the chance I felt myself being lifted up.

"Dream put me back." I grumbled tiredly, while nuzzling into his bare chest. "I want to sleep."
"I know you do Georgie. But you'll want to be clean okay. Just 10 minutes."

The pride demon didn't give me any other option because a moment later he lowered me into the warm water. I finally opened my eyes to see him looking down at me. Dream leaned down and kissed my forehead gently before mumbling about how he'd be right back.

When he left my line of sight I decided to go back to sleep again. Resting my head on the side of the bathtub and beginning to doze off again. I felt close to falling asleep but then Dream came back. He moved me onto his lap and I groaned in annoyance.

"Sorry Georgie. You can sleep in a moment. But I want you to be clean when you do since I don't think it would be nice otherwise."
He gently ran his hands over my body while he cleaned me and that wasn't helping me stay awake. And every time I tried to fall asleep he woke me back up.

Eventually he lifted me up and dried me off gently before changing me into warm clothes. Then he laid me on the bed and cuddled into me, burying his head into the crook of my neck. He was spooning me from behind while his hands wrapped around my waist.

"I love you Georgie." He hummed in my ear. "And I love Richie. And I will love our future daughter too."
I sighed tiredly. "We don't even know if we are having a baby, or if it's a girl."
"I do. And I will love her as much as I love you and our son."

He began to kiss me gently and I eventually drifted off in his arms.
_________________________________________
1725 words.