(Bonus Chapter) Chapter 89: final smut chapter

A smut chapter since Ezra had been writing one and you guys had been wanting one.
_________________________________________
George POV.

Dream placed me on the bed before climbing up and nuzzling into the side of my neck. "Sex?" He asked eagerly, his eyes glowing brightly.

"No. I'm tired."

"Please?" He whined, giving me a pouty face.

I sighed before wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and connecting our lips in a kiss. "Fine. Since I am the best mate ever."
Dream hummed, beginning to nip at me neck. "I know you are."

He began covering my neck in some hickey's. Biting and sucking and kissing along my neck as he replaced the marks from a week ago which had all faded. In between biting he occasionally stopped to nuzzle against the mating mark he'd left years ago.

After a while he looked back up at me again and kissed me on the bridge of my nose. "You're beautiful y'know." He reminded me for the quadrillionth time as he pressed our foreheads together.
"I know. So are you." I replied, causing him to purr.

Dream pulled away and his hands traced along the hem of my shirt before sliding under it. His hands were cold as they ran over my skin and I squirmed under their touch.

Eventually he pulled the shirt off and began kissing at my chest, taking his time to leave a bunch of sloppy but carefully placed marks and nuzzling against each of them after.

My legs wrapped around his waist as I whined for him to hurry up. The blond smirked at me and moved to reconnect our lips again. Before he could even think about slipping his tongue into my mouth I slipped my tongue into his.

The pride demon growled, his eyes glowing as he tried to force his tongue into my mouth but I didn't let him. For a few minutes we fought for dominance, me taking control a lot more than usual and making him madder by the second.

Eventually he pushed his hands onto my shoulders, holding me down and forcing his way into my mouth while his claws dug lightly into my skin drawing blood. Dream purred happily as he explored my mouth and I let him.

When he was satisfied he pulled away from me and instead started kissing my face and neck, before beginning to lick off the blood on my shoulders. I moaned lightly as his licking and kissing turned into sucking and biting.

My head had fallen back against the pillow as I painted before I realised that Dream hadn't taken his shirt off. I reached up and tugged at it lightly, causing him to pull away and chuckle quietly.
He pulled his shirt off and dropped it beside me before beginning to pull down my pants and boxers.

"Do I have your consent to continue?" He asked, leaning close to my ear so it was barely more than a whisper.
I nodded and he purred again. Dream began kissing down along my jawline, to my neck, and then down my chest.

When he got close to my member he avoided it completely and went down to my sensitive thighs, which kicked slightly at the air as his lips began trailing over them.
"Dream don't tease." I whimpered. "I'll do anything."

"Anything?" He asked teasingly. Pulling me into a sitting up position so our eyes were level with each other.
I gulped slightly, feeling worried about what he'd have me do, but he just chuckled and nuzzled me. "It won't be too extreme Georgie. I promise."

He pulled me into his lap and began making out with me again, pulling away from my lips occasionally to leave light fluttery kisses down my neck which made me purr.

My hands were now wrapped around his torso and resting on his back. His hands were trailing up and down my torso. The pride demon took particular joy in teasing me, and every so often he'd get extremely close to my member before moving away until I was whining desperately for him to hurry up.