Chapter 45: in the closet (TW)

George POV.

What was going on? I wish that I could see... I let out a quiet whine as I heard the doors to the medbay open and someone, I am assuming Fundy, came into the room. "Ohhh George... your demon is here..." he cooed tauntingly. I saw him slightly walk into the room through the crack between the doors before shrinking back.

The fox looked around the room and let out a low growl. My dad was standing in the corner watching, shrinking back slightly just like I did and the fox demon looked over to him. "Where is your son Dr Davidson?" Fundy asked my father, "Corpse and I need him alone..."
The sentence dropped into a low growl causing me and my father to both let out audible gulps.

Fundy's eyes traveled around the room, looking around and even at the cupboard before turning back to my father. "Where is he? Give me to him and you will be fine... you can leave now and we'll both forget this had ever happened. I just need George..."
My father shook his head, "I don't know where he is... if I did I would never tell you demon..." he hissed the last word out, and I almost let out a whine at the tone.

"I don't think you realise what will happen if you don't cooperate. You, your son, me, and a dozen other people will all probably be dead," the fox snarled. "For the most people to live, I suggest you tell me where your son is..."
My father just smirked and spat in his face. "Rot in hell you dumb fucking fox demon."

I couldn't see what was happening exactly from where I was but I could tell Fundy was glaring at my father and he let out a low growl. "Fine then..."
His movements were a blur as he suddenly grabbed my fathers throat, dragging him down onto the ground as his claws dug into his skin. My dad let out a choked out noise as he tried to pull the fox demon's hand away from his neck.

"Where the fuck is your dumbass son!" I could almost see the glow from Fundy's eyes bouncing off the walls, burning bright red with ferocity. My father didn't answer, instead letting out a weak chuckle as he managed to get the hand away from his neck and took in several large breaths, not ignoring the blood which was running down onto his clothes and looking incredibly sticky.

Fundy repeated what he said, kicking my dad in the stomach after and I bit back a whimper, this was gruesome to watch my dad getting beaten up but I couldn't do anything. My dad told me to stay here and Fundy could easily kill me if I came out. Plus I didn;t even know what my second form was besides the fact it was small and covered in blue fur. I don't even know how to walk in this stupid form.

I would be vulnerable if I tried anything, and I may not even be able to do anything if I get out, it would just let Fundy get away with me. He said Dream was here, which means if I wait a minute or so he'd come and help us. Dream would get Fundy and then take me and my Dad home... right?

There was an awful amount of loud shouting in the hall and I definitely recognised the sound of Dream's voice, and the Corpse's voice, along with a 3rd voice, probably one of Dream's friends like Skeppy or Sapnap... or it might be someone helping Corpse.

Please be here soon, Dream. I thought shaking slightly as I saw the fox demon attack my father again, another thick stream of blood rolling down his arms and causing him to groan and yell in pain.
Fundy huffed out in frustration. "Fine... if you are not going to tell me then maybe there is something here that can help."

The demon turned around, eyes looking over the row of cabinets which would be full of medical tools, pills, medical drugs, and who knows what else. I couldn't see him from where I was as I heard him open cabinets and begin pulling out boxes, some of which he'd take a moment to read before throwing onto the ground.

He also grabbed some metal tools and I heard them cluttering to the floor. Eventually Fundy grabbed one that he didn't throw down, taking a few minutes to read it before standing back up and looking at my father who was still bleeding out.

I figured it would be something that could hurt or torture my father but I was surprised when it was bandages. My father seemed surprised too, and attempted to sit up but Fundy pushed him back down again with a growl, clawing at my father's chest. With a yelp of pain my father fell back, and I let out a whimper as I watched it.

Fundy heard and looked around suspiciously before turning his attention back to my father. "If you want these bandages to help your injuries you will tell me where your son is..."
My father shook his head, "I'd rather die..."
His response obviously didn't make the fox demon happy and he was attacked again, a slash down his chest made my dad grit his teeth and try to push him off. When my dad fell limp, with his chest heaving slightly.

"If you don't I might just have to burn these bandages... heck, I'll burn the entire fucking medbay down... maybe that'll be fun. Dream can come here to find his human's burning body, won't that be funny?" Fundy growled, counting to claw at my father and making more wounds which bled steadily.

My father didn't say anything, and I shook slightly as Fundy finally lost control and stabbed him in the stomach with his talon-like claws. With a loud scream my father fell onto his back, and began heaving as blood poured over his skin.

Suddenly Dream burst into the room, and I almost yelled to get his attention... but I couldn't. His eyes were focused on Fundy and when the fox saw him he immediately jumped up and ran back before kicking down another door leading to another hallway.

The blond followed the fox for a moment before looking over at my father. Dream was in his second form but when he made his way over to my father he shifted back and I wanted to call out to him but I didn't, out of fear that Fundy would hear me, even though I knew he had run off...

"Where is George?" Dream asked, kneeling down beside my dad as he helped him sit up.
My Dad tried to say something but he couldn't, and I watched as my father coughed up some blood which Dream attempted to wipe away.
After a moment my father stopped making noise... he had died.

Tears began appearing in my eyes and I let out a whimper, curling up into a small ball as Dream began looking around for me... I wanted to speak up but I couldn't, it was almost as if my voice had stopped working. I couldn't speak but the entire time I hoped that he looked for me over here...
_________________________________________
1230 words.