Chapter 81: Christmas bliss

More amazing art by me. Please go check out Hunger Games too if you haven't already.
_________________________________________
Karl POV.

“Karl… can you wake up please…” Quackity asked, speaking lowly in my ear before nuzzling into the back of my neck.
“Noo.” I whined tiredly, burying my head into the pillow I was sleeping on. “Go away Quackity I wanna sleep.”

“C’mon. Please Karl, can you wake up?” he asked. “Skeppy is coming over soon and as much as I like seeing you curled up in bed looking as cute as you do right now… you sadly can’t live there.”
I grumbled something and rolled over in the bed so I was further away from him.

Before I could even think about going back to sleep a pair of arms wrapped around me and lifted me up. I glared at Sapnap who had me in his arms as he carried me into the ensuite bathroom. “When the hell did you get in here?” I asked him, and he shrugged.

“I’ve been listening the entire time.” the wrath demon stated. “Plus you’d want to get ready because Darryl is coming over with Skeppy and you’d probably want to get out of bed.” He sat me on the sink and passed me a towel. “You shower and I will make you some breakfast, okay?”

I gave a nod and followed him with my eyes as he left the room before shutting the door. I slid down so that my feet were on the cold tiled floors and let out a yawn, feeling tired since Sapnap and Quackity-uh have kept me up for the past few nights. After a minute to wake myself up I pulled the hoodie and sweatpants that I was wearing off and climbed into the shower.

The time that I spent in the shower I thought about the fact that George won’t be coming and was worried about him. Sapnap told me that I couldn’t see George… and that seems to include today since it is only Darryl that was coming.
Did he do something bad? Why else would Sapnap say I couldn’t see him? Maybe he was sick with something contagious to humans, but why wouldn’t Sapnap tell me that?

For a few minutes I just sat there thinking about what it could mean. I will probably ask Sapnap and Quackity later why I can’t see George. Or maybe I could ask Darryl, he might know. But maybe he isn’t allowed to see our friend either. Another idea was that I could take one of the demon's phones and try calling Dream, because then he could tell me, or I could talk to George and he could tell me himself.

After thinking for a while I finished rubbing the sweet smelling soap over my body and rinsed the suds off before stepping out and wrapping the towel Sapnap had given me around my body. I dried myself off in the mirror before making sure the towel was still around me and heading into the closet.

I eventually pulled on some of my jeans and one of Quackity’s hoodies before heading out of the room and downstairs. Both Sapnap and Quackity were in the kitchen making something for breakfast, or more accurately Sapnap was making breakfast and Quackity had his arms wrapped around the taller wrath demon from behind.

They didn’t notice I was there until I sat down on a stool by the counter. Sapnap looked over his shoulder at me and smirked. Quackity moved away from the taller and walked over to me before kissing me softly on the cheek. “It is good to finally see you out of the bedroom since you’ve barely left it in about a week,” he muttered as he moved another stool close to mine and sat on it.

“The reason I’ve barely left the bedroom is because thanks to you two I couldn’t walk.” I grumbled as I glared at him.
“True. Although it is kind of worth it. You always look so cute when you can’t walk Karl, it isn’t fair.” Quackity pouted.

He leaned close to me and began kissing me again, so I had to push him off. “Are you going to be this horny when Skeppy and Darryl are here?” I asked them both as Sapnap came over with a plate of bacon and eggs for all 3 of us.

“I don’t think that is possible Karl.” Sapnap admitted, sitting down beside me.  “However, Skeppy will understand.”
I sighed, before turning my attention to the plate of food and beginning to eat it. We sat in content silence for about 10 minutes as we ate our bacon and eggs and drank our hot drinks.

The clock eventually ticked past 10am and around that time there was a knock on the door. Quackity stood up and went to open it while Sapnap began cleaning up the plates and putting them in the sink. I decided to follow Quackity.

He opened the door and smiled at Skeppy. The ravenette demon was standing there and Darryl was behind him, running up from the car he had come here in. When Darryl reached us he ran around Skeppy and directly to me, pulling me into a hug. “Merry Christmas Karl!” He greeted me happily before letting me go.

I smiled at him and responded with a ‘Merry Christmas Darryl,’ before letting him go. Quackity and Skeppy were watching our interaction curiously as we smiled at each other. “It’s the 21st today,” Darryl smiled. “I can’t wait for Santa to come visit us!”

Ever since the demons came, my 2 older brothers decided to explain a lot of things that weren't real, such as Santa, and the tooth fairy, and the Easter bunny, solely because they figured something about ‘I will get my hopes up on their respective holidays’ blah blah blah. But Darryl was pretty much left for dead after the demons came so he wouldn’t have been told these things.

I didn’t plan on telling one of my best friends that Santa isn’t real, if someone else wants to tell him though I won’t really care. “Yeah. I can’t wait either,” I responded, keeping a smile on my face.
_________________________________________
1040 words.

That's all for tonight so go check out Hunger Games