Chapter 59: marking

George POV.

Dream and I stayed close to each other as we walked back out into the parking lot and towards the Ferrari. “I hated every moment of that…” I muttered when we were both sitting in our seats, and the blond demon nodded in agreement.
“What the hell were we even delaying that for?” the blond demon asked me suddenly, and I just shrugged.

“I thought that I’d find out that I was dying or something… that was why I was nervous at least…” I giggled and Dream did the same, except his voice was deeper and more manly of course. We sat there for a few moments before Dream started the engine and he began driving us back to the house.

I rested my head against the window and watched as all of the buildings zipped past before eventually we slowed and Dream parked the car in the garage of his house. The moment I stepped out of the car he scooped me up in his arms and I gave a yelp, my hands moving to grip at the fabric of his shirt to stop from falling forward.

Dream carried me upstairs before sitting me on the bed in his room. I raised an eyebrow. “What is this for?” I asked as he climbed onto the bed beside me and pulled me close to him. The blond didn’t respond, instead he began quietly nuzzling into the crook of my neck.

“What are you doing Dream?” I repeated, and I felt him pull away from my neck and turn his head slightly so his lips were almost brushing against my neck.
“Well I am doing what the doctor said.” he replied slyly with a smirk. “Need to nuzzle you a lot so that you can keep control. This is all for you.” he hummed the last sentence before kissing the side of my neck.

I rolled my eyes before letting my hands move up to wrap around his shoulders. I pulled him closer to me and he chuckled lightly against my skin and I shivered as his warm breath hit my skin. “You are an asshole…” I muttered, and he just chuckled in response, nipping playfully at my skin.

He smiled at the noise of surprise I made and suddenly pinned me down. Being careful not to hurt me, the blond demon climbed on top of me and began kissing all over my face, causing me to squirm slightly in his grip. “You look so cute beneath me George,” he hummed and I just scoffed as his kisses moved along my jawbone and down the front of my neck.

“God you are so horny…” I responded, my hands pressing against his clothed chest. “Are you sure that you aren’t a lust demon instead of a pride demon?”
“When I am around you I definitely am.” he responded coyly and I let out a shocked gasp at what he said.

I turned my head to the side and rolled my eyes, only to be forced to look back at him when he cupped my cheek a moment later. “Is it possible that you got cuter in the past 3 weeks that you have been a demon?” he asked, although it seemed he was talking to himself. “I mean you were already looking gorgeous but now you look adorable.”

He peppered some more kisses onto my face and along my jawline and my hands moved around his shoulders to pull him closer to me. Eventually his face stopped venturing up and down my neck and just rested his lips against my pale skin.

I gave a slight whine at the position, his body hovering less than an inch over mine, one hand beside my face and the other cupping my cheek while I laid beneath him. His eyes glowed brightly with eagerness and excitement, I expect mine were doing the same.

“Do you mind if I remark your skin?” Dream asked cautiously, his expression suddenly stone-cold and serious. “I want to know if you are okay with it.”
I gave a nod, “go ahead.” I mumbled, “you’ve done it before you can do it again.”

A moment later I felt his lips travelling down my neck again, kissing the skin every couple of centimeters and leaving gentle little bites over my soft skin and listening to my reactions. Most commonly it would be a small whimper or a quiet moan, but after a while of him doing this I let out a particularly loud groan of pleasure causing my head to fall back.

Dream smirked against my skin before biting down on it again. He remarked on my neck as I clutched his shirt desperately. His fangs dug into my skin, breaking it as I moaned beneath him and squirmed slightly.

He pulled away after a few long moments and we both panted desperately, his lips were still dangerously close to my skin and I felt his breath make me shiver. The blond demon let out a light purr as he examined the mark before kissing it gently, cooling my skin to the touch.

With a small huff Dream climbed off of me, before pulling me into his lap and beginning to leave kisses all over the area where the bright red hickey was. His purrs echoed around the room as he held me close to his chest and I craned my neck to the side.

We sat in content silence besides the purrs that radiated out of both of us, but after a while I spoke up. “Marking is something that demons do when they claim another person as their boyfriend or something right?”
Dream pulled away from my neck and nodded, “yeah. It means that as long as the mark is visible you are mine.”

I nodded at his explanation, “if I am part demon could I-uh… mark you?”
Dream furrowed his eyebrows, clearly in thought but then he nodded, “I suppose so.” he smirked at me, already knowing what I was wanting to do.

He readjusted the way I was sitting so that I was facing him before craning his head to the side. I let out a shaky breath as my hands traveled up his chest to rest on his shoulders before leaning forward so my lips were pressing against the side of his neck.

Dream could sense my unease and began releasing some of his scent, all the while rubbing his hands up and down my back and eventually I took a deep breath before sinking my teeth into his skin. The blond demon tensed for a moment before relaxing again and allowing me to continue.

After a while I pulled away, panting slightly as I examined the mark. It was bright red and slightly swollen, and the marks my teeth had left were easy to see. I kissed over top of it gently like Dream did for me before looking back up into his eyes.
_________________________________________
1162 words.

Ezra is writing the next chapter, you're welcome to all of the horny people...