Chapter 38: P.O.G labs

George POV.
A few hours later

I huffed out a sigh from where I was leaning against the wall. Curled up on the tiled floor, leaning against the wall of a medlab in P.O.G laboratories. The sign on the wall is a big advertisement of my fathers biggest mistake, summoning the demons.

That demon, Corpse, had taken over this place. I don’t know what he was planning to do with me and my dad but apparently he was going to auction off the right to kill him or something… I wasn’t exactly sure… but I didn’t know what he was going to do to me.

It was a little hard to focus because of a terrible headache that I had. What caused it, I didn’t know, but I think it had something to Corpse’s scent. When he found us in the forest he let out some of us so we wouldn’t struggle. It smelled of ash, and made my Dad weak, but just hurt my head. Still, he easily overpowered me and now I was here.

When we got here he put us in the medlab, taking my fathers bag but not even bothering to check either of our pockets. Not even bothering to pat us down for weapons, or a phone or something since he knew we couldn’t do anything against him. It was like he was taunting us, keeping us both in a medlab, which is full of a ton of sharp tools that could make potential weapons. And he didn’t pat us down for a phone since we had no idea where we were.

My head was buried in my legs as I curled up in a ball. The hood of Dream’s hoodie pulled over my head, providing the only comfort in the cold, strange, place. I hoped that he was coming for me… that he’d find me soon and that I could be back in his arms.

Tears were staining my cheeks. I knew that Dream was probably freaking out, he probably already knew that I was missing and was running for the help of Quackity, or Sapnap, or Skeppy, then would begin tearing up the city looking for me. That’s what happened when Darryl ran off, I assume that it’ll be no different. I hope that it’ll be no different...

The sound of a lock clicking and the door opening caused me to look up for a brief second before lowering my gaze again. The demon, Corpse, walked into the room, looking from the corner I was sitting in, to the hospital bed that my Dad was sitting on, looking as defeated as I did. “Why are you two looking so sad?” he asked, a cruel tone in his voice.
Neither of us answered, did he really expect us too?

Obviously he didn’t and I felt his glowing red eyes on me for a moment before looking away, most likely back to my father again. He looked over his shoulder and talked to someone else, “I told you that they weren’t very talkative.”

Someone else walked into the room, and let out a chuckle, “I see that now Corpse. So what are you planning on doing with them?” I recognised the voice and glanced up, seeing the familiar fox demon before looking back down, pulling my hood further over my face and hoping he wouldn’t recognise me.
“Well obviously get a little bit of payback on the Doctor over there for stealing my blood, then auction him off to whoever wants to pay the most and then they can do whatever they want to do with him.” Corpse stated.

My father let out a gulp, his eyes widening slightly. The fox demon giggled then I felt his eyes on me, “and who’s the kid?” he asked.
Somehow my gaze managed to go even lower and I attempted to hide inside Dream’s hoodie, hoping it would protect me. Fundy giggled again, “he seems kinda shy. What do you plan on doing with him then?”
Corpse shrugged, “That is Mr Davidson’s son… I don't know his name and I haven’t decided what I’ll do to him yet… maybe I could auction him off too, some people may want another servant, or just a pet.”

Fundy began walking over towards me, he was a few feet in front of me and I dipped my head down further until my chin was resting on my chest. I felt his eyes scan over my body for a few moments before spinning around to look at Corpse, “where did you find these two anyway? I never knew Davidson had a son and wasn't the doctor on the run for years?”
“Being honest I didn’t know he had a son until I heard him call Mr Davidson, dad.” Corpse chuckled to himself before continuing. “I heard he was spotted on the edge of the city a couple days ago, but then he disappeared. The only way he could have left the city was via the lab but no motion sensors went off meaning he was still there.”

“Where exactly were they then?” Fundy asked, beginning to move closer to me again, I would have attempted to shuffle back if I wasn’t already pressed against the wall.
“Around the back of that high ranking pride demon's house… Dream.” Corpse stated, and Fundy’s eyes widened and he must have realised who I was because he released a low growl, his eyes glowing in anger.

He moved over to me and pulled down my hood, I hissed at the sudden light hitting my eyes before glaring up at Fundy, looking braver than I felt. The fox demon’s eyes narrowed and he mumbled several curse words. “This is Dream’s stupid pet,” he growled, looking over his shoulder at the ravenette demon.
“And knowing Dream he will tear up half the country looking for him. You know how protective pride demons can get. Anyone who recognises him would never be stupid enough to bid. Even if you tried selling him overseas.”

Corpse listened to his words carefully, probably considering what to do. All the while Fundy continued to glare at me, gritting his teeth but he released a snarl when his eyes caught on the mark still visible on my neck. Suddenly he reached forward and scratched my face, causing me to yell as warm blood ran down my nose until I could feel it on my tongue.

“Why did you do that?” Corpse asked, stepping forward as his eyes moved back and forth, examining my wound. “That looks bad,” he muttered afterwards.
“He has gotten a bite-mark from Dream. That means they are together! Don’t you see the problem with that?!” Fundy asked exasperatingly.

Corpse nodded as he looked to examine the mark on the side of my neck. “It means that Dream is going to be a lot more desperate to get to him.”
“No!” Fundy growled, “it means we need to kill this damn boyfriend stealer.”

Corpse ignored him, putting his hand on the fox demon’s shoulder and moving him back from me. “Fundy you may hate the fact that your ‘boyfriend’ doesn’t like you but we can use this as an advantage. Imagine what he would give for the safe return of his precious human… he’s probably freaking out right now. We could get anything.”
After a moment of consideration, Fundy nodded, turning to look at Corpse and smirking, “what should we do first?” the fox asked gleefully.

“We need to send him a message… maybe we should mess up his human a little to show him what is at stake.” I felt like I would whimper just at the harsh tone. Fundy’s mouth twisted in a sinister grin as he looked from the demon over to me. “I think I could do that…” He smiled, his claws extending again.

Corpse sent him a glare of warning. “I don’t care what you do but make sure he is alive… even if barely… and take a lot of pictures to show Dream.”
Fundy groaned, “fine… if that’s what you really want since you’re my friend.”
_________________________________________
1352 words.