Chapter 52: the doctor

More amazing Ezra emoji art...
(And possibly a teaser for Gogy and Dream in a few chapters time...)

Who knows...

Also check bottom of the chapter for opinion on a future story.
_________________________________________
George POV.

This woman seemed nice, but I had a strong urge to punch her. Dream said that Skeppy told him she was great with humans but I suspect all of them had an equally strong urge to punch her. Doctor Walker smiled back at Dream as she spoke up again, “so why don’t we all sit down and you boys can tell me what is going on.”

Dream gave a smile and gestured towards the living room, “we can sit in there,” he stated and the doctor nodded as she walked through to the other room. I glared at Dream and when he looked at me I hissed at him, “why her? Is this meant to torture me? She treats me like a 3 year old.” I asked, and he let out another chuckle.

“Apparently Doctor Walker is really good with humans,” Dream repeated the same thing that he said to me earlier. “Skeppy told me he brings injured humans to her all the time and she is really good with them.”
“Skeppy is a fuckwit then.” I growled and Dream took my hand gently, rubbing the back of it with his thumb as he began leading me into the living room.

“Hey George if you behave you might get a lollipop from her afterwards,” Dream joked, and I was ready to pull my hand from his and punch him but he tightened his grasp slightly.
“I guess you are a fuckwit too,” I muttered, “must be a demon thing.”
He let out a laugh as we made our way into the living room where Doctor Walker was sitting with a bag of who knew what medical tools and torture devices.

Dream made me sit down before sitting next to me and telling me to behave at a volume that the doctor couldn’t hear before turning to look at her as she sat opposite us. “So what seems to be the problem?” Doctor Walker asked as she sat opposite us, looking from Dream to me.

I stayed silent, not wanting to talk to her so Dream let out a quiet sigh before replying, “George got into an accident the other day and ended up getting demons blood injected into him, it has made him kinda… well…” he trailed off, and the doctor nodded.
“Well that isn’t something that I’ve heard before… but uh- what type of demon was the blood from? And is he showing symptoms? Has he developed any new abilities?” she asked, gesturing with a pen as she did.

Dream nodded, “I don’t know about the type of demon but sometimes George’s eyes glow sometimes and he purrs and whimpers and growls, and he has claws,” the blond demon explained.
“Anything else that he can do?” The doctor asked, writing stuff down on a notepad.
“Well he has a second form as well… It's a small blue cat. He’s only been in it twice though.”  Dream continued.

She looked back up at me, “can I see your second form? If you are comfortable with it of course though.” her piercing eyes met mine.
I didn’t say anything and so Dream spoke up, “he has only been able to do it when he was scared… once a week ago and once yesterday.” I nodded in agreement with the demon's words.

“Well, do you think that you could try for me? I would just like to see.” Doctor Walker was acting like a therapist and all my knowledge of therapists made me want to punch her more.
I let out a quiet huff before nodding and glancing at Dream who was watching me just as intently as the doctor was.

If I have to think about turning into a human in order to be one I guess it would be logical to assume that if I thought about turning into a demon then I would. I let out a few cautious breaths then felt myself shrinking until my full body could fit on the couch and I had to support myself on 4 small paws.