Chapter 73: pregnant.

Damn I can't believe none of you guessed George was pregnant.

Smh. I had more faith in you all.
_________________________________________
Dream POV.

I know why the Grinch bothered to explain to me how pregnancy works for demons since I now know that I am going to have a kid.

Still I didn’t understand it. George was pregnant? What? How? Why? Where? When? Who? Obviously I knew all the answers to these things. Yes, George is pregnant. How? Because I fucked him. Why? Also because fucked him. Where? Here, now. When? Probably when I fucked him. And who? George. Done by me.

Did George know about this? No. He can’t know, right? Otherwise he would be freaking out right now.

Speaking of George, the half-demon was still cuddling into a pillow and seems to have fallen asleep again. I tried to remember what I had been told in the Health class but couldn’t. But I knew that human fucker, sorry I meant Skeppy, probably would.

I decided I’d wake George up and feed him before taking him home and explaining. So I packed everything up before sitting down beside him. Even though I hated myself for waking him, I pulled the blankets off of him and shook him lightly.

“Georgie” I cooed in his ear, running my fingers gently through his fluffy brown hair as I did. All that I got in response was a tired groan and so with a roll of my eyes I pulled him into my lap, resting the sleeping figure against my chest.

“Please wake up Georgie,” I hummed, my lips right by his right ear before kissing his forehead gently. Once again the sleepy human groaned, but he actually looked up at me this time. His eyes were more intoxicatingly beautiful today but I tried to ignore it. Just feed him then I can take him home and explain everything.

“Hello again gorgeous,” I mumbled, kissing him on the forehead again. “How are you feeling George?” I asked him curiously.
“Tired,” he responded quietly, resting his head back against my chest probably to try and go back to sleep.

“Stay up for a little bit longer please.” I prompted him, lifting his head back up by his chin and making eye contact with him again. “If I can feed you and get you home then you can sleep as much as you want. I know that you need to keep your strength up.”

After a moment of considering it George nodded, and I readjusted him onto my lap. The smell of honey and vanilla was intoxicating as I passed him the plate of food and tried to ignore it. One of the only things I remember was the fact that the demon who impregnated the other person will get really clingy, and more protective than usual. I hate that word… impregnated.

The brunette eagerly ate the food in front of him. He’ll probably eat quite a lot over the next few months. I remember a little bit about when my mother was pregnant with Drista that my father would have me go get food for her every day.
I looked up to see George finishing the last thing on the plate, a piece of fruit, before putting the plate down beside him. “You done?” I asked him and he nodded.

So I picked him up and held him close to my chest. I carried him to the door while grabbing our bag of stuff. He yawned as his head rested on my shoulder, his nose against the side of my neck as he took in my scent. I grabbed my bag and put it over my shoulder as I carried him out of my room and into the hallway.

I wanted to just get home and then I’d call my parents and explain that George was sick. I knew my mother would probably murder me if she finds out I got George pregnant. However before I got to the door my father saw us and made his way over to us.

“Are you trying to run off before I get to meet your human?” he asked, a grin on his face as he walked over to us.
I spun around swiftly which caused George to groan. My eyes stayed focused on my dad as I ran my fingers through his hair to calm him. “Sorry dad George was not feeling well and I was going to get him home.”

The brunette in my arms shifted slightly but then just rested his head back on my shoulder. My father walked around me to look at the small boy. “Hello,” George muttered, looking up slightly to meet my fathers eyes.
“Hi George. I’m Dream’s dad, you can call me Tane though.” he greeted.

George mumbled another hello before yawning again as his eyes fluttered shut. I heard his breathing slow as he fell asleep against my shoulder shortly after.  “We should probably go.” I stated as my hand tightened protectively around his back.
My father gave a nod. “I will see you both some other time.” he opened the door for me and I carried the sleeping brunette to the car.

I sat him in the passenger seat before climbing into the driver's seat and beginning the long drive home. My eyes kept changing between watching the road and watching George.
I knew that demons get really protective over their mate after they get pregnant and that means they always want to keep them in sight, so I’d probably have to have Sapnap or Skeppy to go buy some food for me.

When the car pulled into the garage of my house I immediately moved over to George’s side and lifted him in my arms. I didn’t care about all the clothes that were still sitting in the car as I carried him carefully up to the bedroom.

He woke up and began nuzzling tiredly into my neck, rubbing his soft fluffy hair against the red claim mark. We stayed silent as we walked upstairs before I sat him down on the bed. George was wearing just a hoodie and some shorts so I went to the closet and grabbed the comfiest clothes for him to change into.

When I returned into the bedroom George was asleep again, laying on the bed with his arms wrapped around a pillow. I woke him up and helped him change into the clothes before helping him lay back down under the blankets with the pillow he was cuddling (although I would have much rather been the pillow he was cuddling).

I knew that if I laid down with him I wouldn’t leave his side. So even though I hated it, I left the room to get some more blankets and food for George so I wouldn’t have to leave him for a while after that.

Being as quick as I could I made my way down to the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of different boxes of food for the sleeping brunette. A range of things from boxes of cereal, fruits, bread, biscuits, and chips were in my arms and carried up to the bedroom.

After 3 trips to and from the kitchen there was no food left in the kitchen but it would probably last less than a week. So as I grabbed the blankets for George I texted Sapnap and asked him to bring a bunch of food tomorrow and that I’d pay him later. He replied immediately saying he would as I returned to George’s room and laid down beside him.

I moved the pillow that George had been cuddling with and pulled him close to me. He smelt amazing, the honey and vanilla and I knew that I would most likely refuse to leave his side for the next six months. It was a long time for him to just eat and sleep but I’d probably sleep alongside him for the majority of that time.

When he woke up though I knew I’d have to explain to him why he is eating and sleeping so much.
_________________________________________
1351 words.