Chapter 69: nice 😏

It is a triple upload bitches.

This was going to be a smut chapter but Ezra pissed me off.

Plus I already had plans for Gogy and Dream.
_________________________________________
George POV.

Dream’s face dropped from a smile the moment he heard what I said. Clearly he knew what I was talking about, I could see it in his eyes that he did. The silence, and his expressions brought me to tears again, and the blond demon wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I nuzzled into the side of his neck as Dream’s shirt grew damp from my tears.

He mumbled an apology as he began releasing his scent. I pulled him impossibly closer to me and we stayed like that as my tears dried out followed by my whimpers. “Are you feeling better?” he asked as I buried my head into his chest.
I nodded against him and he began nuzzling into my neck.

We were in the middle of a content silence when the door burst open. My arms immediately tightened around Dream’s and a female voice echoed through the room. “DREAM YOU ASSHOLE! YOU LEFT HERE 2 YEARS AGO AND ATE MY COOKIES AND HAVE THE DECENCY TO COME BACK NOW!!!!”

The blond demon laying beside me rolled over and looked at the girl standing in the door. I peaked over his shoulder to do the same. A female demon who looked a couple years younger than me was standing there. It was obviously Dream’s sister, they had the same blond hair, same toned skin, and the same freckles over their faces. The only difference was that her eyes were slightly more pink than his.

“Drista what the fuck do you want?” Dream growled, glaring at the younger girl. “And did you never learn how to fucking knock?”
Drista glared back at her brother as he continued. “Are you here for an important reason because I am busy with my human.”

“Mum told me to tell you to get your fat ass up because dinner is ready.” she then finally looked past Dream at me. “You must be Dream’s human George. I feel bad that you have to put up with this asshole every day.”
“Drista! stop swearing in the house!” We heard her mother yelling from the kitchen. “And come out here and set the table!”

She sighed before heading out of the room and leaving me and Dream
“Was that your sister?” I asked, and Dream gripped my sides tightly in response.
“Unfortunately yes.” he growled. “She is my 14 year old sister and the worst person on the planet.”
“I think she seemed nice.” I responded.

The blond sighed and climbed up out of the bed. “She does seem nice at first but is actually the most evil thing in existence.”
I laughed lightly as he offered me a hand up and I took it. “I do not need to listen to you Pillowcase. Remember what your mother said, ‘I am cute and small and would never tell a lie like that. And that you are just being rude.”

“She is so nice to you it is scary.” Dream stated. “To me and Drista, she is strict. How come she has known you for ten minutes and you are already her favourite child?”
I shrugged as he wrapped his arms around my waist, leading me out into the connected kitchen and dining room.

The moment I stepped into the room where Drista was setting the table and Dream’s mother was serving up some plates. My eyes immediately looked over to a spot on the floor where my mother had died and I let out a whimper. Dream noticed and turned my attention away, getting me to sit down at the table.

Once I had sat down he sat beside me, his eyes seemingly examining my soul. Eventually his sister sat on the other side of me, and his mother brought around plates of stew… I think. All I knew was that it smelled good enough to make my mouth water.

Dream’s mother looked from him to Drista. “You both need to eat your entire plate or else…” she growled, her expression making it obvious that she was dead serious. Then she looked over at me. “You can eat as much as you like George,” she smiled.
The blond sitting beside me shifted his gaze over to me, mouthing ‘I knew you were her favourite.’

I rolled my eyes at him before grabbing a spoon and lifting some of the thick liquid up to my mouth. It was brown and had chunks of meat and vegetables and smelt amazing. I tasted a small mouthful and nearly moaned at the taste.

Dream smirked at my reaction and mouthed something again. ‘I am the only one allowed to make you moan like that.’ he teased, before his mother slapped him.
“Dream if you have something to say then say it to all 3 of us, not just George.” she growled at her son.

He sighed and looked over to his mother, “I was just joking about how much he seems to like your food. George barely ever eats anything that I cook for him.”
“That is because you can’t cook shit,” Drista replied, “you burnt down the kitchen like 5 times when you were younger.”

“Drista don’t swear in this house I can’t have been more clear about that.” she growled out, her claws extending slightly and digging into the wooden table as she glared at her daughter.
“Sorry mum.” Drista apologised. I decided to ignore whatever she said next and continue to eat this delicious hearty stew.

“So mum, why isn’t dad here? I assume he’d want to meet George.” At the mention of my name I looked up to see Dream talking to his mother.
She sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose, "he had to work overnight, left just before you two got here. But he will be back tomorrow morning." His mother finished by stating.

Dream nodded and I looked away again, directing my gaze down to see my food only to find my bowl was empty. I let out a sigh and Dream's mother noticed. "You can get some more food if you want, there's plenty left over."

I gave a small thank you at the offer before standing up. I felt Dream watching me protectively as I made my way to the kitchen. Unintentionally I stepped around the tiles where I remembered my mother laying as I made my way to the giant pot of stew.

Not wanting to seem too greedy, I gave myself 1 giant scoop of the stew before turning back around, even though I wanted to grab more. Once I returned to my seat Dream's mother smiled again, "you eat better than my children do George."

I smiled back before eating, trying to hide how desperate I was too eat. Drista began bombarding me with questions in between mouthfuls of the food. She asked what my life was like, both in the woods and from before the demons came, and what we can and can't do.

"Drista, stop asking him things like that before I slap you." Their mother growled once again, and Drista immediately fell quiet.
It felt weird how rowdy it seemed Dream and Drista were but how easily their mother could intimidate them.

Meanwhile I had wolfed down another bowl of the delicious stew and had grabbed a third bowl of it. Dream's mother chuckled with a similar laugh to her son. "George, does Dream not feed you much at home? You are eating enough for at least 2 people."

I blushed slightly at what she said but shook my head. "Dream feeds me a lot, I guess I'm just hungry today. It helps that the stew tastes so good." I complemented.
She gave a grateful smile before looking over to Dream as he spoke up. "I might need to steal that recipe if he eats so much of it."

Dream's mother eagerly nodded as I finally put the spoon down, finally feeling full. The blond beside me gave a small smile as his mother said that he and Drista needed to do the dishes. His expression fell quite soon after that into a frown.

Drista stood up along with her brother but before they moved away she sniffed at the air and her pupils dilated, glowing a bright vibrant pink. Both her mother and brother seemed surprised and sniffed at the air but only her mother reacted the same way. Pupils dilated, eyes glowed brighter.

They both looked over at me before glancing at Dream and back to me again. I suddenly felt very self conscious and my blond noticed that. He let out a low growl causing both of his family members to look over at him.

I stood up and went to Dream's bedroom, my old bedroom and laid down on the bed, making sure to shut the door as I did. His family didn't like me… that explains it…

I tried to keep my whimpers quiet at the thought.
_________________________________________
1521 words.