Chapter 86: June 18th 2022

Up there is how demonese is written to anyone curious.

Also I don't know how men in mpreg (such as this) give birth, I'm assuming they shit out the child.

Ezra claims to know but I don't trust him.

This is what you get.
_________________________________________
George POV.
6 months later.

My eyes were screwed shut as I cried out in pain. Dream’s scent was in the air but it was barely helping the pain that was running through my body. I wrapped my arms around a pillow and buried my face in it as I whimpered.

“It’s okay George. Deep breaths. It’ll be over soon.” the blond demon reassured me. He was sitting between my legs and rubbing them reassuringly.
I nodded at his words and bit my tongue, tasting blood in my mouth a few moments after as my fangs pierced the muscle. The rest of the muscles in my body were tense as I let out a yell.

For the past 5 hours I had been in labour. After 6 months of pretty much only eating and sleeping, it was finally happening. Even though I still didn’t completely want a child it felt good to finally happen.

Dream was trying his best to keep me calm because that was supposed to make it easier, but it wasn’t happening. I wasn’t even sure what was happening, all I felt was pain as I tried to push out the baby.

It felt like I was there for years. It was clear Dream didn’t know what he was doing, and I tried to convince him to call Skeppy or someone who knew what they were doing, but he still didn’t trust anyone being around me.

I was cut off from my thoughts as I heard crying at the end of the bed. My head fell back and I was relieved that the pain was over. Feeling extremely wary and tired, I looked over at the blond demon, who had stood up and was carrying the child into the bathroom, probably to clean off in the sink.

For a few minutes all I heard was silence. The sheets were a mess and so I threw them off of the bed and changed them. Then I climbed back into the bed and pulled the clean sheets and blanket on the bed up to my chin. I was feeling extremely tired and just wanted to go back to sleep for the rest of my life. A few moments after I let my eyes flutter shut, Dream came back into the room.

My eyes drifted over to the clock sitting on the drawers beside the bed, 11:13pm, June 18th. Fuck it’s late.

I opened my eyes to see Dream walking over with something squirming that was wrapped up in blankets. The blond demon was purring loudly and watching the child squirming in the bundle as he walked over to my side before sitting on the bed, still watching it contently with a small smile on his face.

“Can I see them?” I asked, sitting up slightly and resting my back against the headboard.
“I think you mean ‘can I see him’” Dream responded. “And yes you can.” he handed the small baby in the bundle that he had been holding.

My eyes watered when I saw the small innocent child, who looked up at me with big eyes full of wonder. He had pale skin covered in freckles and bright eyes the same shade as Dream’s which glowed faintly. He already had short brown hair which looked fluffy like Dream’s.

The blond demon moved beside me and I rested my head on his shoulder while I stayed watching the child. To Be honest, even though I didn’t want the child at first I thought he was small, and cute.

“What should we name him?” I asked Dream, looking over at him as I kept holding the baby gently in my arms.
“I don’t know. What do you want to call him George?” Dream asked, trying to keep his eyes on both me and the baby at the same time because of his protective instincts.

I shrugged again and so after a moment of silence Dream spoke up again. “Richard.” he stated, looking back down at the child again.
“Why Richard?”
“Well it is your fathers name. It seems to suit him. Plus, your father saved your life, a nice way to repay him would be to name his grandson after him.”

When Dream explained it I nodded. “It does seem to suit him. And I like the name Richard. Our little Richie.” I couldn’t help but smile as I layed down in the bed and cuddled into the child as I cradled him against my chest.

The blond demon laid down on the other side of Richie. Both of us were purring loudly causing the baby to giggle. Even if I didn’t want a child I couldn’t deny that he was perfect. He was small and I immediately fell in love with him.

It was annoying to still be tired after over 6 months of only feeling tired, but I didn’t mind cuddling with my mate and with my newborn son. Apparently Dream had converted my old bedroom into a bedroom for Richie, obviously he didn’t know what if it was going to be a boy or a girl but we could personalise it more later on.

Eventually the demon child grew quiet, his breathing slowing as he fell asleep and I let out a sigh of relief. Unfortunately that didn’t last long because Dream got a phone call.

Dream groaned before answering, and both of us sighed that Richie was still asleep and the blond demon answered without even bothering to check who it was. “Hello… is this important? Because I am kind of busy and it is pretty late…”

“Dream shut the fuck up!” A familiar sounding female voice shouted from the other end of the line. “I wanna know if I have a niece or a nephew. And what is their name?”
“Drista… fuck. I have a son. His name is Richie… how the fuck did you even know…”
“Because the amazing aunt always knows.” She proudly declared.

I giggled at how loud she was, but made sure that Richard was still asleep. When I saw he was I leaned close to the phone so I could hear the conversation better. “I learnt that humans have godparents… so that if the parents die the children have someone to go to. That better be me Dream.”

“Actually Drista, we decided we were going to have Skeppy and Darryl be Richie’s godparents, we are going to tell them in the morning. Mainly just because they are the least likely to get him killed.” Dream explained.
“No fair!” Drista seemed to pout from the other end of the phone. “I’m coming to kill you tomorrow because you didn’t trust me. Also I wanna meet my nephew.”

“Wait but it was George’s idea! Why do you have to kill me?” Dream asked.
Drista laughed, “because I don’t like you. Anyway, mum will kill me if she finds out I am pestering you just after George gave birth so bye.”

She hung up the phone and I laughed again before laying down. “I don’t see why you are laughing,” Dream muttered as laid down beside me and nuzzled into my neck. “Drista is going to be the first person that Richie meets. Our son is going to be scarred for life. He’ll never be able to sleep again.”

“And I’ll never be able to sleep again either if you wake him up. So shush and go to sleep,” I instructed, rolling over so that my back was facing Dream and Richie. The pride demon can deal with our son if he wakes up.
_________________________________________
1307 words.