Chapter 87: the future.

George POV
5 years later

I let out a sigh as I typed out another email on the computer. I had been sitting here for 5 minutes just trying to figure out how to plan this campaign. It was difficult but I had to do it. If we play this right, and get enough supporters I will be able to give humans the same rights demons get.

What was harder was that one of my right hand men, Karl, was off, being 4 months pregnant. How unfair is that? Sapnap and Quackity have probably fucked him every day for the past 5 years and he only gets pregnant now, during the time we need him most.

At least I had Darryl and Skeppy though. Darryl was amazing at coming up with ideas to get people involved, and Skeppy knew more about humans than Darryl and I knew. He quit being a human catcher 2 years ago to help us get human rights. And he was great at convincing demons to support us.

That kind of made my hard job easier. At least I had an office in my house just a couple rooms away from Dream’s, so if I get a migraine I can collapse on the bed and get him to give me cuddles. However it was hard to do work with a bored 5 year old climbing all over me.

“Father. Can we go and do something please?” Richie asked as he climbed onto my lap. “I’m bored and there is nothing to do in your office.”
I raised an eyebrow, “why are you calling me father? What happened to Dad?”

“Well Dad said it would be confusing to have both of you get called the same thing. So I decided to call you father.” Richie stated.
“Please just call me Dad, Richie, ‘father’ makes me feel like a priest.” I said with a sigh.

“What’s a priest?” the 5 year old asked curiously.
“It’s a human thing, I’ll explain later.” I told him, knowing that he’d have a bazillion questions if I started explaining priests and churches and religion.

“Can I call you what Dad sometimes calls you?” Richie asked, and I raised an eyebrow at him again.
“What does your father call me?” I questioned suspiciously.
“Windowsill…”

I let out a laugh at that. “Windowsill is just a dumb nickname that Dream came up with. You don’t need to call me that… speaking of Dream. Why don’t you go annoy him? He might have something fun for you to do until your aunt comes.”

“What was my idiot brother going to do until Richie’s awesome aunt turned up?” I let out a thankful sigh as I turned to the door and looked at the blond female pride demon who had just walked into the room.
“Stop twisting my words, I would never call my mate an idiot.” I growled at her, but immediately dropped my agitation as Richie’s face lit up and he jumped off of my lap.

“Hi Auntie Dristy!” he said happily as he jumped into her arms.
She gave a smile to her nephew as she reached up and playfully messed up his fluffy brown hair. “Hey Richie. Are you ready to come with me and Tommy for the rest of the day?” she asked, “I was thinking about taking you to a theme park.”

“Yes!” my son squealed excitedly.
“Are you sure Drista?” I asked, looking at her. “The theme parks in the area are all expensive… you spend too much of your money to have enough to afford it.”
Drista’s green eyes glowed mischievously. “Don’t worry about that George, I can steal stuff from your mate.”

I rolled my eyes, “I shouldn’t have expected anything different. 5 and a half years since I met you and you are still the exact same as you were back then.”
The blond demon stuck her tongue out at me childishly and I rolled my eyes, instead looking at Richard. “Have a good day with your aunt.”
He nodded, “I will Dad.”

My son had his aunt’s hand in his and she led him out of the room. It made it easier to focus on work. At least I was done with emails and I could go onto the slightly more fun task of designing flyers and posters for our campaign.