Chapter 74: Not all wrath demons are tops

Sapnap POV.

“Stop nuzzling into me, I'm trying to sleep.” Karl grumbled, his voice was rough and weak and hard to understand. He tried to push me away unsuccessfully as he laid on the bed.
“I can’t stop. You are so cute I just need to keep nuzzling into you to show everyone else you are mine… and Quackity’s.” I replied, keeping my head close to his neck.

The brunette sighed tiredly. “I think people know I am yours already. Don’t these marks prove it?” he asked, pointing loosely at his neck.
“They do.” I nodded, “but these claiming marks only stay if you keep in contact with Quackity and I. So I need to make sure it stays.”

I kissed the mark he was pointing at before going back to nuzzling against his neck. “Please let me sleep Sapnap,” he whined, rolling over so he was facing away from me. “You and Quackity kept me up all night and now I am tired and my legs hurt.”
“Don’t pretend that you didn’t like it Karl.” I teased, pulling him close to me so that I was spooning him.

Karl moaned quietly at the action, probably still sensitive from last night. One of my hands was around his chest and the other was around his thigh. His head pressed against my chest and he made sure that I couldn’t reach his neck before pulling the blankets up and snuggling into it.

Less than a few minutes later he was asleep, releasing quiet snores as he held the blankets close to his chest. I’m not surprised he fell asleep, after all Quackity and I must have exhausted him last night. At the thought of Quackity I chuckled. He almost decided to skip a day to spend it with Karl but then there was an emergency and he had to leave.

I felt that tomorrow Quackity would skip instead. He would probably stay and make sure he gets Karl cuddles. My eyes glowed as I examined the back of my human’s figure.
His hair was shining from the reflection of the light that slithered into the room from between the curtains. His fair skin pale besides the places over his body we covered in red, purple, and brown marks. Painting his skin from his neck and shoulders down to between his thighs. His exposed shoulders and back, and the way his chest slowly rose and fell as he slept.

Everything about the human was perfect, and if Quackity and I had our way we would spend the rest of our lives cuddling with him. And fucking him of course. Although humans don’t have enough stamina to last us as long as us, even in sex… unfortunately. Still, if Karl runs out of stamina I can just pin down Quackity and fuck him instead. He is a clear switch and I can top him easily.

A text caused me to stop thinking about my human. I was definitely not thinking about fucking Karl again tonight and different human sex toys I definitely didn’t buy last time he was with Quackity for the day. But I did shake those not thoughts from my head.

I let out a growl as I had to pull away from my sleeping Karl. I rolled over and grabbed my phone before answering it, seeing that Dream had texted.

Dream

Hey Sapnap
Can u please get me some food 2morrow? Lots of it and nothing that needs to be in a fridge or shit.

Please don't ask about it and I have heaps of money 2 pay u back later.

Sure.

I can bring some after lunch if u want.

Thanks

I pocketed my phone again and sighed contently, pulling Karl back against me and going back to… not thinking about fucking the small human in my arms. Definitely not thinking about the collars, and handcuffs, and gags, and vibrators, and other things that I did not buy a couple weeks ago for Quackity and I to try out.

And speaking of Quackity, I definitely did not show him all of the things that I did not buy to try out on Karl. The day I didn’t buy them I did not hide them in another room. And after Karl fell asleep I did not persuade Quackity to leave him for a few minutes and show him the things I did not buy. Quackity also definitely did not seem just as eager to try them out.

It began to get confusing after that. So I just kissed Karl on top of the head and thought eagerly about what would happen when he woke up and Quackity got home tonight.

Quackity POV.

The emergency was absolute bullcrap. One of my workers couldn’t find files on her computer from the casino's winnings and losses of last night. Turns out she had just put the records under the wrong name.

I had struggled to resist the urge to kill her. She dragged me out of bed when all I wanted to do was to cuddle in bed all day with Karl and Sapnap. They are both probably wrapped around each other right now, that or Sapnap is fucking our human without me.

If Sapnap was I guess I could fuck Karl later, and punch Sapnap for excluding me… that asshole. As much fun as it is to share, sometimes having Karl to myself was better.

I thought back to last night and how pretty our human looked underneath me with his pretty painted skin and the dazed look in his eyes. And the sounds he made were beautiful. I purred at the thought of them.

With a sigh I looked at the clock on my wall, it was 12:32, lunch time. All of the employees get an hour lunch break and that includes me, so I could go and check on my human since it was only around an 8 minute drive to our house. Karl better be asleep because he would be exhausted and I would probably kill Sapnap for keeping him up. That or I’d fuck him, since he is convinced that all Wrath demons are tops I could prove him otherwise.

After a minute of deciding I stood up and walked over to the elevator, going to head down to the car park on the lowest level of the casino. Avoiding all of the employees who were heading out of the building for lunch, I headed over to where I parked and climbed into the car.

8 long minutes later I arrived at my house and left the car out in the driveway, since I would have to be back in it in about 44 minutes to get back to work. Putting my fast running to use I made my way upstairs to the bedroom and opened the door.

Sapnap was laying and facing away from the door. He was spooning Karl and I was glad that my human was asleep. Guess I won’t be killing Sapnap today, but I can still fuck him. He had turned his head slightly so he could see me.

“How was work?” he asked, “what was the problem there anyway?”
I sighed, “work was long, and boring. The problem was one of my dumb enployees mislabeling something.” Sapnap laughed at that. “I almost killed her for dragging me away from my precious Karl,” I admitted.

Sapnap had his arms wrapped around the human and I walked around to the other side of the bed before holding my human close from the other side. Both Sapnap and I were close enough to him that we could feel each other's breath as well as Karl’s.

“Tonight are we going to use the things I did not buy?” Sapnap asked, his voice quiet so we wouldn’t wake Karl and I laughed.
“Are you living in a state of denial about buying them?” I replied with a chuckle.

The ravenette nodded. “You are away from Karl and I more often, that would mean you had more time to buy them.”
I rolled my eyes. “He knows that you have more of a sex drive than me. There is no way he’ll believe that I bought them.” I looked over at the human again and kissed the bridge of his nose gently. “Maybe I should call work and tell them to cancel all of my afternoon appointments.”
_________________________________________
1400 words exactly.