Living On

Rantaros pov

We stood in front of the door, just after watching a brutal execution. This was it. We could finally leave together. Well not really but it was nice to know we'd finally see our dead friends again.

"I feel a little scared" chihiro chuckled.

"trust me we all do" shuichi said "I mean we don't know what's going to happen next time around but whatever it is we're going to get through this together"

"Well said shuichi" keade smiled at him.

"oh you really think so?" shuichis face turned red.

"yeah I think it was very honest and well put" she winked at him.

"oh ok" he laughed nervously. I gave him a thumbs up which only made his face turn redder.

We turned to the door. Himiko took a step back nervously.

"neah I don't think I'm ready for this" she whimpered "I don't know how to face tenko now that I know how she really feels"

I bent down to her level and gave her a gentle smile "that's just something you'll have to figure out along the way. You can't give up now himiko"

"your right" she nodded firmly "let's go!"

I closed my eyes. Once I escape this place for real I'm going to serch for my sisters and try and stay friends with these guys. With that I pressed the big red button.

"alright guys let's go home"

*ending four: the Search for my sisters*