A Traumatised Shuichi

??? pov

I was walking down the hallway with kaito feeling nervous. We were invited out here but why? Is it a trap?

Kaito placed a hand on my shoulder "don't freak out so much sidekick. We gotta learn to trust our friends more right?"

I nodded with a nervous smile "your right kaito"

We stepped into the dining hall to see a fermilier face.

Kaitos eyes lit up "ba-" before he could finish they got behind him and slit his throat. I let out a scream.

"I'm sorry kaito, shuichi but I have to protect you from the outside world!"

I didn't even think. I just ran.

Rantaros pov

I was walking down the hallway with keade. We were having a plesent conversation when...

"ahhhhhhh!"

It was a blood curdling scream. The type of scream we become used to. Keade looked at me in horror. I was shocked too but for keades sake I tried to keep a brave face.

"let's go"

*time skip*

We ran into the dining hall to find kaitos dead body.

"oh my god" keade covered her mouth with tears in her eyes.

His girlfriend maki was crying against his chest. Suddenly she looked up with an angry look in her eyes.

"whoever did this is going to pay" she growled.

"oh maki" keade ran up and hugged the girl which she greatfully accepted.

"alright let's get started" I muttered as I inspected kaitos body. Time to put my ultimate survivor talent to use!

I inspected his wound. It looks like he had his throat slit. Simple yet effective. Hopefully it was painless too.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SLIT THROAT

"guys I think I found something" hina yelled.

We followed her down the corridor to the locker room where we heard faint sobbing.

Sakura ripped the door open revealing shuichi with a blood stained shirt.

"you" maki growled "your the one who killed kaito aren't you!"

"what?" shuichi said in a shaky voice.

"you heard her murderer!" tenko yelled. The others murmured in agreement. It didn't look like anyone was on shuichis side.

Once everyone left keade pulled him into a hug "don't worry shuichi. I don't believe you'd ever hurt kaito like that"

"keade" shuichi hugged her back with tears in his eyes.

I stepped in "shuichi if your innocent then I want you to tell me how you got covered in blood"

Shuichi swallowed nervously "I was standing next to kaito when his... throat got slashed" he started to waver slightly.

"in that case you must have seen kaitos killer" keade said excitedly "you gotta tell us who it is!"

"I-I-I" he started shaking violently "I'm sorry but I can't!" he ran off with tears in his eyes. Well that's suspicious!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SUSPICIOUS SHUICHI

"hmm he's definitely acting odd" I muttered.

"but I still believe him" keade muttered "is that bad? I mean I believed in you and you turned out to be the killer so I-"

"keade" I placed my hands on her shoulders "you have a kind heart and a good judgement. Never let go of that"

"I believe in him too" kyoko showed up out of nowhere "keep faith keade. We'll find the true killer"

She smiled at us "thank you. Thank you both"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
KEADES FAITH

We returned back to the dining hall. Once I did I felt chihiro pull on my sleeve.

"rantaro are you busy. I think I have some imput in this case" he muttered.

"I'm not busy. What's up?" I bent down to his level.

"last night I was heading to the dining hall for a glass of water before bed when I heard a blood curdling" he started shivering.

"did you see who it was?" I asked.

"no but I saw their shadows" chihiro muttered "one had a hougi and the other had pigtails I think?" he sounded unsure "I'm sorry I was too scared to get a closer look"

"it's fine chihiro the information you gave me is very helpful" I smiled at him.

"ah thank you" he smiled brightly.

Pigtails huh. So the killer is either toko, tenko or maki. That narrows down our list of suspects at least.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
CHIHIROS ALIBI

"alright guys let's start our favourite time of our wonderful game. The class trail!" we all groaned as we walked to the trail ground.