Another Timeline

Rantaros pov

I woke up to the sounds of a tearful reunion. I opened my eyes to see everyone alive and hugging their loved ones. I sighed.

It's started again.

"this is so strange" taka muttered "I thought when we burnt the school down the time loop would end. If burning down the school wasn't the answer then what is?"

"oh who cares babe" mondo said pulling him into a hug "we're alive and well!"

"yeah I guess that's true" taka hugged him back with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for giving up on you all" kokichi sobbed as chihiro, kyoko and gonta conferted him with gentle smiles.

"hey kid" mondo walked up to Kokichi rubbing the back of his neck "I'm sorry about hurting you-"

"it's ok" kokichi cut him off "I don't hold anything against you"

"see mondo I told you kokichi beared no ill will towards you" taka smiled at his boyfriend.

"haha your ok kid you know that!" mondo said ruffling kokichi hair.

"I know that now can you please stop messing up my hair" kokichi complained making everyone laugh.

Everyone was tearfully hugging their loved ones. Everyone but me. I looked over at keade but she was hugging shuichi and maki. She didn't even look in my direction. I guess everyone still hates me after learning the truth. Oh well that doesn't matter. There's only one thing that matters.

Finding my sisters!