An Investigation Filled With Bloodlust

Kokichis pov

"ahhhhhhhh"

I kept screaming until I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see the others looking utterly shocked.

"oh kokichi" keade got on her knees and hugged me. I had a complete breakdown as I clung to her. Who could blame me? I've lost the two people that helped me take my mask off. How can I function right without them?

Mondo clenched his fist angrily "alright which one of you basturds killed chihiro!"

"Well sayaka are you going to admit to it or do we need to have another class trail?" mokoto glared at her.

"I didn't kill them!" sayaka insisted.

"lier! Your always the one to make the first move" Leon yelled.

"I'm telling you I didn't-"

"that's enough!" I stood up with angry tears in my eyes "the two people I love most in the world are dead. I am going to find their killer and I'm not going to let your personal grudges get in the way!" they looked at each other guiltily.

I faced kyoko and chihiros bodys. I could feel my breathing getting faster. I really didn't want to do this.

"kokichi" shuichi placed a hand on my shoulder "if you'd rather have me inspect their bodies I'd understand"

"I'd appreciate that" I nodded greatfully. He gave a conferting smile and knelt down to inspect them. I felt like crying all over again

"hang in there kid" mondo muttered petting my head. That made me feel a little better.

"ok" shuichi stood up "it seems both of them had their throats slit. They probably bled to death" I clutched my chest. Why did this have to happen?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SLIT THROATS

"this should be the weapon" kaito said picking up a survival knife. It looks fermiliour.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SURVIVAL KNIFE

"hey I see something in kyokos hand" taka said pointing to kyokos hand. Shuichi opened it up, revealing short black hair.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLACK HAIR

I took a closer look at the hair. It looks like it was cut off and not pulled. Was it planted here?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
PLANTED HAIR?

Suddenly Monokuma popped up "ok kiddos it's time to head to the class trail"

"but we haven't had nearly enough time to-"

"hey hey there will be no complaints here" Monokuma cut keade off "now get your butt's to the class Trail!" he disappeared.

I was shaking with rage. Their trying to make us fail but why? I don't understand at all.

"it's ok kokichi" shuichi placed a hand on my shoulder "we should have enough evidence to pinpoint a killer"

I nodded gratefully and turned to the trail room with determined eyes. I won't fail. I catch kyoko and chihiros killer no matter what!