Chill Boys

Rantaros pov

I was sitting in the library reading when...

"hello rantaro" I groaned in annoyance. Why dose everyone have to interrupt my reading time! I turned around to see Korekiyo.

"hey Kiyo" I smiled at him.

"hello" he waved "may I sit with you?"

I nodded and offered him a seat. He happily sat across me and pulled out a book on Irish folklore (shoutout to my fellow Irish people!) we sat in silence until.

"you know I really got a new outlook on life thanks to keade help. She truly is a remarkable woman" he smiled?

"she sure is" I smiled to myself. "Keades helped everyone through so much including myself. I don't think I would have gotten as far as I did without her help"

Kiyo nodded and placed his book down with a troubled look on his face "I want to become better but I'm not sure how. What do you suggest rantaro? I mean you've become accepted by everyone haven't you?"

"Well it wasn't easy" I sighed "I'd suggest starting with the person you wronged and try to make it write with them. That's the best way to atone for the bad things you did"

"that is logical" he muttered thoughtfully "alright I'll do it. Thank you for your advice rantaro"

"no problem" I smiled at him "now let's get back to reading"

He nodded and picked his book back up. We spent the rest of the evening reading in silence. Kiyos a pretty chill guy to hang with!