Overhearing A Confersation

Kokichis pov

I was walking down the hallway by myself when...

"come on sakura it's been too long since someone died. Let's shake things up!"

I froze. Its Monokuma and sakura having a conversation! Ok kokichi don't freak out. Sakuras on our side. She wouldn't do anything for that bears sake!

"you must be crazy if you think that I'll do anything for you" I heard sakura state. Good. I knew I could rely on-

"oh really? Then I suppose I'll have to hurt that hostage of mine"

"tch!" sakura suddenly sounded tense.

"I'll leave you alone to decide" with that the bear disappeared.

"damnit!" sakura slammed her fist against the wall. By the sound of it she ended up cracking the wall.

What she said really shook her up. She might consider killing in this mindset.

She stormed out of the classroom. I have to stop her.

"I overheard your conversation" I leaned against the wall with a glare.

She turned around in surprise "kokichi I-"

"don't worry I won't tell anyone. The last thing I want to do is start another argument that could end in a death"

"thank you" she sighed in releaf

"make no mistake thought" I faced her "if you decide to go through with what that bear proposed I will stop you" I walked away.

Once I reached a corner I collapsed against the wall. What were you thinking? You'll stop her? How? Your five foot with no muscles whatsoever! She could bench press you with her fingers!

I hugged my knees and let out a sigh. Kokichi ouma you really have gone mad!