Mondos Depression

Rantaros pov

I woke up to an empty bed. I immediately burst into tears. First kokichi now taka. I'm losing everyone I'm close to!

Well nows not time to be crying. If I don't stop now I'll never make it to breakfast!

I got dressed and walked out the door. I was walking down to the dining hall when I reached mondos door.

The door was open and I could hear sobbing coming from inside the room. Worried, I opened the door to find mondo curled up in a ball crying. He still had his clothes on from last night.

"mondo" I muttered quietly as I took a seat next to him. He jumped and turned around.

"oh its just you rantaro" he sighed.

I nodded with a gentle smile "your door was open"

"really? Fuck I didn't even realise" he muttered. So it wasn't an attempt at suicide. Thank god.

"you know I miss him too" I muttered "it's difficult to wake up every morning without him"

"tell me about it" he chuckled weakly "I don't know how I'm going to get through this shit without his bright smile and optimism"

"it will be difficult but we can get though this if we work together" I stood up and held out my hand "fight with me mondo. For his sake"

Mondo sighed "alright you cheesy son of a bitch" he took my hand with a grin "let's go get some late breakfast!"