The Final Class Trail

Rantaros pov

We all took our places at the stands for the final time. This is it. One last time and then I can have a do over. Maybe I can save everyone this time. Let's do this!

Junko and tsumugi were already standing at the spare stand. I guess they got tired of hiding. Well I got tired of talking to a stuffed toy so it works out both ways!

"alright fuckwads!" junko yelled "have you found out tentens secret UWU" she switched to her cutesie persona.

"neah that's not her name!" himiko yelled angrily.

"calm down himiko. Their just looking for a reaction" shuichi said gently.

"hmm OK I'll stay calm" himiko took a deep breath to calm herself.

"hey answer my question fucktard!" junko yelled obnoxiously.

"neah I haven't found anything" himiko yelled in frustration. Well that didn't last long!

"wait himiko you really don't know what tenko was trying to say that night" keade said in disbelief. I mean we all thought it was pretty obvious!

"no! I've been trying to figure it out for four Timelines now!" himiko pouted.

"wow this chicks kinda slow isn't she?" mondo muttered.

"mondo don't be so rude!" keade scolded "she's a little girl you know!"

"sorry" mondo scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Well think about it himiko. Tenko always wants to be around you and showers you with complements" kyoko explained "why do you think that is?"

"because we're best friends of course. Just like kaito and shuichi" himiko said innocently.

"I think what you and tenko had was less like shuichi and kaito and more like what me and kokichi has" chihiro said gently.

"neah? She... loved me?" himiko muttered in disbelief. Its is probably going to take a while to get over the shock.

"Well we found out tenkos secret" shuichis voice was slowly getting angrier "we played your little game so just execute yourselves already!"

"aww whats the rush" tsumugi smiled "let me at least give you a little Dispair before I go"

A monitor switched on reveling himikos face.

"neah? that's me!" himiko gasped. I sighed. I knew where this was going.

"hey there I'm himiko yumeno and I'd like to enter danganrompa. I feel like I have a pretty good chance of winning. I mean did you see that tenko girl? She's willing to give up her life to protect me. Love sick fools like her don't come around too often so I best make she's well taken care of. That will be all" the video shut off.

"n-no" himiko stuttered "that's not me. That's not me!"

"your right himiko" I gently petted her head "that's not you. Not anymore"

She turned to me greatfully "thanks ran"

"that's not all I have either" tsumugi giggled "kiyo it's your turn"

"whatever you show me I can handle!" kiyo said trying to sound brave but it came out kinda shaky.

The monitor switched to kiyo.

"hello my names Korekiyo" the masked boy stuttered nervously "and I'd like to join danganrompa. I always found humans to be fascinating creatures and I feel like joining this game could help further my studies. That is all" the monitor switched off.

"meh that wasn't so bad" Kiyo shrugged.

"Well that was a boring reaction" tsumugi sighed before turning to junko "well shall we go junko sempi?"

"fuck yeah let's get executed already" junko yelled.

"goodbye everyone. It was fun playing with you" tsumugi waved before the chain dragged her and junko away.

*time skip till after the execution*

It's over. Again. I'm honestly tired of all this but we're nowhere near close to finished. There will still be another Timeline.

I turned to the others with a tired smile "well everyone. Shall we get going?"