An Actual Killing

Rantaros pov

I ran downstairs as soon as I heard the Monokuma announcement. That can't be good. Who died this time...

My question was answered when I came across the bodies of Byakuya and ryoma in the hallway.

"FUCK RYOMA!" mondo yelled.

"b-bout time that r-rich jerk got k-killed" toko grumbled to herself.

I sighed "well better get to work"

I bent down to inspect the corpses. They both had their throats messily slit. There's no way that it was done with a knife!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
STRANGE DEATH WOUNDS

I looked around to see no weapon in sight.

"no weapon huh? Interesting" shuichi muttered

I nodded lost in thought. The weapon must have been discarded somewhere but where?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MISSING WEAPON

"rantaro!" I looked over to see himiko running towards me. She looked over at the corpses and sighed "so ryoma and Byakuya were the victims. This is so tragic"

"hey himiko. Do you know where Korekiyo is?" I asked noticing that he was the only one missing from the group. Hopefully he's not a third victim.

"oh about him" she looked off to the side "he's in a hospital bed"

"what!?!"

"yeah he save me from genocide Jill. It was really scary" she said tearfully "thankfully he's ok though and should be ok for the class trail"

"Well that's a relief" I muttered. I should keep himikos story in mind.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
HIMIKOS TESTAMONI

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE IT'S TIME FOR THE CLASS TRAIL!" Monokuma yelled before disappearing again.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the trail room.