Heartless Killer

Kokichis pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. Three deaths yet again. People are dropping like flies. Things are getting hard but I gotta stay strong. I know that's what chihiro and kyoko would want me to do.

"celete we know you're the killer so just fess up already!" mondo slammed his fist on the stand.

"easy tiger" I muttered "we still have to go through the causes of death"

"screw that!" he yelled "I know she killed him!"

"and yet you provide no evidence of that" she smiled sweetly.

"I don't need proof you snake. I know you did it!"

"mondo shut up and let kokichi explain the case!" taka said firmly. Mondo was stunned into silence.

"thank you" I nodded at the hall monitor "anyway the victims were Leon kuwata, sayaka Mizono and hifumi yamada. Mokoto can you explain their injuries for me please?"

The boy jumped to attention "Well they were all killed using blunt force trauma but sayaka and Leon's head injuries were different. Meaning that they were killed using different weapons"

"why would the killer use different weapons to kill their targets" sakura pondered.

"my best guess is that there were two killers instead of one" rantaro muttered.

"exactly! And our second killer is cleste herself" I pointed to the gothic girl.

She stayed silent for a moment before laughing "very funny dear but I'm afraid you have no proof to back it up" she's right. Whatever celest did she hid the evidence flawlessly. If I'm going to get a confession out of her I'm going to need to relay on my best skill.

Lying.

"oh I know you committed the crime cause I was a witness" I smiled devilishly "I watched as you approached celests door. You span a story about how you could both escape together and split the money. Out of desperation she agreed. Then she wrote a note to Leon and killed him with a baseball bat. You wrote to hifumi and killed him with a hammer. Probably so sayaka wouldn't suspect that she was being betrayed. Then you told her that you were going to reward her then you killed her with the hammer you later scrubbed clean"

Celest was sweating bullets "why did you keep quiet about this? Did you just like watching me suffer!"

"actually I didn't witness a thing. That was just a lie" I smiled at her.

"you lied to me?" she chuckled softly before slamming her fist on the stand "DO YOU WANT TO FUCKING DIE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" her accent changed completely.

"I knew you killed Leon!" mondo growled "I'll see you in hell you bitch!" with that we all voted for celest.

"why did you do it celest?" hina asked tearfully "was it really just for the money?"

"of course it was for the money dear" celest laughed "having that much money was a gambling I was willing to take"

"do you really care more about money than the lives you took?" ryoma glared at her.

"of course. Your life's mean nothing compared to my dream" she sighed "I should have gotten away with it. I hid all the evidence perfectly but yet I got caught out by something I pride myself in. Lying"

I smirked "I told you you wouldn't win celest for I am a lier myself. As long as I breathe celete you'll never get away with murder"

"I'll keep that in mind" she said as she walked to her death.

"let's give it everything we've got! Iiiiiiits punishment Time!"

Celest was tied to a chair in what looked to be a casino.

Celestia ludenbergs punishment
Snake eyes!

Celeste started playing  with some Monokumas. She gambled well but no matter how many times she rolled the dice she kept getting snake eyes. She lost more and more money until she was left penniless. In desperation she started slamming her head on the table over and over again until she stopped moving for good.

"kokichi I'm scared of you" mokoto muttered as celests execution ended.

"trust me mokoto" I muttered "I'm scared of me too"