Lovey Dovey Motive!

Keades pov

I was sitting in the dinning hall chatting with chihiro and kokichi who had recently became a couple. So freaking cute! Our conversation was cut short however by monokumas motive.

"please make your way to the gymnasium for a special announcement." we all looked around confused. Isn't it a little early to be given the motive? Never the less we went to the gym like we were told.

Monokuma stood on the stage like a predetor watching its pray.

"alright what do you want with us this time" I said no really wanting an answer.

"puhuhu I know that this motive is a little early but I've noticed a few new relationships forming" he looked over at chihiro and kokichi who glared back at him while holding hands "and I've come up with a interesting motive."

"well fucking spit it out already!" mondo said impatiently.

"in this case if you kill someone. You and your loved one may be together forever. Well that's all now bye " with that monokuma vanished.

Wait together forever? Dose that mean we could escape with someone? Everyone started murmuring amongst each other. Escaping with the person you love most? As temping as that sounds there's no way I could just choose one person! Kokichi, chihiro, rantaro, everyone! I care too much about them too just pick and choose and I'm sure everyone else feels the same way.

Right?