Investigation

Keades pov

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Both shuichi and mokoto were laying in a pool of their own blood. Kaito shook shuichi desperately screaming at him to wake up. Maki had to pull him away

I walked over to shuichis corpe and collapsed on his chest crying "I'm sorry shuichi. I'm sorry I couldn't save you" why didn't I hear him! With injuries like that he must have been screaming his lungs out!

"don't blame yourself keade" kyoko said gently "the rooms are soundproof so even their next door neighbour wouldn't hear them scream" soundproof? Damnit this must be part of tsmugis plan!

"anyway we should begin the investigation. As we know by now these two were definitely killed by one of us" kyoko said scanning the room.

"one of us killed shuichi" I whimpered. Why? Him and mokoto would never hurt anyone anyone! Who would murder them in cold blood!?

"here keade Monokuma just after handing out the Monokuma file" hina said kindly. I nodded and took the file.

Shuichi saihara and mokoto neagi
Both were killed at 2pm by several stabs to the chest.

I flinched slightly at the discription. It's painfully simular to how I died.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
CHEST WOUNDS

I should get a closer look at the wounds. I shallowed down my fears and bent down with kyoko.

"is there anything I can do to help?" I asked.

"if you wouldn't mind could you check shuichis body? I have my hands full with mokotos" I nodded and shakingly walked over to shuichis lifeless body.

He was laying against the bed post meaning he just got up when he was stabbed. In that case mokoto was most likely first to die.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
VICTIM ORDER

I noticed a large knife sticking out of his chest. It was definitely a kitchen knife.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
KITCHEN KNIFE

I also noticed a smudge next to his hand. Like someone tried to wipe a blood stain away but why bother doing that.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SMUDGE

"it's crazy to think that this could have been me if I listened to that note" kokichi muttered.

"what did you say kokichi?" I asked.

"crap! Guess I was talking out loud" kokichi said scratching his head.

I got down to his level "kokichi please tell me about that note"

"ok since you asked so nicely" he grinned "basically I got a note telling me to come to the dining hall. My best guess is that someone was trying to kill me" how can he say that so casually!

TRUTH BULLETS AUIRED
LETTER TO KOKICHI

"funny I got a letter like that too" kyoko muttered

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
LETTER TO KYOKO

"Keade come look at this!" kaito yelled running towards me "I wanted to be useful after my sidekicks died so I checked the furnace to check if anything was burnt and I found this" he showed me a white burnt up cloth. It looks like it could have been a shirt at one point.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BRUNT UP CLOTH

Suddenly the monitor lit up showing Monokumas face.

"ok guys I'm getting bored. What do ya say we get things started"

I looked down at the bodies of my former friends. I'll definitely find out you did this to you and I'll make them pay!

With those words in my mind I headed to the trail room.