Why?

Rantaros pov

We all took our places at the stands one last time. Gonta is one of the sweetest person I know. The fact that he was killed in such a brutal way is unforgivable!

"ok I think we should first discuss the obvious issue" shuichi muttered.

"what issue?" chihiro asked.

"the issue of how gonta ended up in the garden" shuichi replied.

"was he dragged up there?" himiko muttered.

"doubt it" I scratched my head "gonta was a big guy. It would serious muscle power to drag him all the way up to the garden"

"then how did he end up in the garden?" Kiyo asked.

"there is a simpler explanation" I spoke up "me and himiko found some flower seeds in gontas hand"

"that's right!" himiko gasped "I totally forgot about that"

"he was most likely went up by himself to plant some flowers"

"that dose sound like gonta" chihiro sighed "ok so we solved that little mystery but what about his cause of death? gonta was so big and strong. It would take alot to kill him"

"we actually have the answer for that!" keade spoke up "he was stabbed in the back by a katana"

"how awful" chihiro said tearfully.

"that sounds pretty similar to how the Masterminds killed gonta" keade muttered.

"really?" himiko gasped "Well I guess there isn't too many different ways to kill a gaint like big bro gonta"

"ok now that that's settled can we talk about something real quick? It's really messing with me" shuichi muttered.

"what is it shuichi?" keade asked looking conserned for her friend.

"Well we were all together in the gymnasium when the body discovery announcement went off so I'm wondering how could any of us have killed gonta"

"Well one of us must have killed him before we met up" I said.

"that's not possible" chihiro spoke up
"the sprinklers are set to go off every hour but gontas body was bone dry. Meaning he was killed under an hour ago"

"we were all together around that time" mondo muttered.

"I might have a answer for that" I spoke up "Kiyo found a wet tarp. I believe it was used to cover the body, therefore messing with our perception of time. Chihiro when would the sprinklers have last gone off"

"Well that would have been around 5 O'clock" chihiro replied "but we were all having dinner together around that time. Everyone except..." chihiros face turned pale "Kirumi. She told me that she was cleaning Kokichis room but you were planning to kill gonta around that time weren't you?"

Kirumi stayed silent. I was about to properly interagate her when...

"alright kids its voting time" Monokuma cheered.

We all voted for Kirumi and got it right.

"do we need to talk?" Kirumi asked "I'm sure you all know my reasons by now"

"it was for your country wasn't it" chihiro said softly.

"yes" she nodded.

"I really thought you changed this time around. I gotta say I'm disappointed" I sighed.

She looked at him with pity and turned away. I guess she's not willing to talk this time around.

"ok ok let's get this execution on the road" Monokuma said gleefully.

"goodbye everyone" Kirumi said as the chain dragged her away.

Kirumi was chained to a chair in what looks to be the presidents room. She has a full view of the city of Tokyo.

Kirumis execution
The fall of a grand city

Suddenly planes flew over the city dropping Monokuma bombs. Kirumi thrashed around, desperate to save her country. Eventually she thrashed around so much that the chair went backwards, bashing her skull in.

I looked at her dead body with a heavy feeling in my chest.

"at least your with the people you love now Kirumi"