Cheering Up Concert

Keades pov

I was sitting in the dinning hall by myself. There was so little of us left. It was kinda scary to think about.

Suddenly kokichi came limping in with chihiro close behind.

"hey I think my ankles getting better" kokichi grinned.

"maybe so but it won't be completely healed till another month so don't push yourself" chihiro said firmly.

"kay babe" he grinned earning a kiss from chihiro.

Everyone else soon arrived. The mood was sour to say the least. I guess everyone's feeling pretty hopeless right now.

I expected Leon to be just as miserable as everyone else but instead he walked up to me and dragged me away.

"Umm Leon where are you taking me?" I asked.

I turned to me with a serious expression "keade do you know what cheers me up when I'm feeling down?"

"no what?"

"music!" his eyes lit up with passion "any time I felt like crap I could always count on music to cheer me up. That's why I want to be a musician. I want to give that kind of encouragement to others!"

"that's nice but what's that got to do with me?" I asked.

"everyone's feeling depressed after everyone we lost including me. I want to cheer everyone up with my music and I want you to help me"

I felt a smile tug on my cheeks. Like Leon I always felt conferted by music and the idea of encouraging others with my music excited me.

"ok let's do this!"

*time skip*

Everyone gathered in the gymnasium looking confused. Me and Leon stood onstage with a piano and a guitar. We flashed each other a grin and began playing.

"holy crap it's a consert" kokichi gasped.

"a consert" taka muttered "I've never been to one before"

"really?" rantaro said in surprise "Well it's super fun. Here I'll teach you how to dance"

The others dance and had fun. Well kokichi couldn't dance seeing as he had a broken ankle but he still looked like he was having fun. Everyone was smiling, laughing, having fun. I hadn't seen this amount of joy in so long.

But sadly all good things must come to a end

danganrompa: here we go again! (book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें