Date Night

Takas pov

"bro are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked nervously as the biker hid me and Leon in the kitchen.

Mondo heard about chihiros confession and insists on setting them up on a date. He even sent fake letters to both of them telling them to meet up in the kitchen. I never knew bro could be so crafty!

"of course bro! What kind of friend would I be if I didn't help chihiro keep the flame of love burning !" mondo insisted. I rolled my eyes fondly. I never knew mondo was so phoetic!

Now we just have to wait for them.

Chihiros pov

I walked to the dining hall nervously. After everything we went through I'm a bit afraid that this might be a plan to murder me but I should trust my friends more so I should do this!

I walked into the dining hall to find kokichi standing there.

"kokichi?" he turned around in surprise.

"chireeo!" he said happily hugging me "hey did you send me this letter?" he asked showing me a letter that was identical to mine.

"funny. That looks just like my letter" I said showing him my letter.

"huh?" kokichi muttered "that's weird. I wonder who sent up this?"

"it was I!" mondo jumped out of nowhere grinning. Taka and Leon came out with trays of food. Mondo probably dragged them into this!

"what the hell guys!"  I yelled turning red.

"hmm a date night might be fun" kokichi muttered.

"really?" I looked at him in surprise. He had a small smile on his face . It was kinda cute "Well I guess it could be fun with you kichi!"

"yayyyy!" he said rubbing his cheek against mine.

We took a seat and ate together. It was so easy to talk to him. No wonder I fell in love with him.

We left the dining room hand in hand. This killing game might be awful but kokichi makes it so much better.