A Short Trail

Kokichis pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. Sakura ogami is now-

"stop!" my monologue was cut off by hinas yell "we don't have to do this trail!"

"what do you mean hina" rantaro raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not going to make the same mistake I did in the other timelines. I know that's not what sakura would want. So" she pulled out a note "this is sakurs suicide note. She killed herself in order to protect the hostage Monokuma was keeping from her!"

"oh snap I've been caught!" Monokuma gasped "oh well" he shrugged "let's get vote for the ogre already!"

"hey don't talk about sakura like tha-"

"move it already!" Monokuma yelled cutting hina off.

We all voted for sakura and got it right.

"alright now its punishment time!" what!?

"but  killer is already dead isn't she?"  gonta questioned.

Monokuma ignored the boy and pressed on with the punishment. The victim of this execution shocked us.

Alter Ego

His execution was brutal and all my hope of keeping a small part of chihiro alive was crushed along with him.

"c-chihiro" I fell to my knees and burst into tears "chihiro nooo!"

Surprisingly hina came up and hugged me "I know it hurts hun but you'll get through it. We both will"

I clung to her and I continued to cry helplessly while that damn bear laughed.