The Search

Rantaros pov

It was late at night but not late enough that I was breaking any rules. I had a candle lit at the table and was reading through a mountain of books. Monokuma had the information of my past. There's a chance he could know where my sisters ar-

"ran ran!" my thoughts were cut off by a pair of small arms wrapping around my neck. I smiled to myself. I regonise that voice anywhere.

"hey kokichi"

The purple haired boy grinned mischievously. I always liked kokichi. His childish ways often reminded me of my baby sister.

The sister I have to find!

"soooo what ya doing?" he asked.

I sighed. There's no use hiding anything from kokichi "I'm looking for any info on my missing sisters"

"cool let me help!" he took a seat opposite me and picked up a book.

I looked up at him sceptically "you wanna help me? Even after finding out what I done?"

"oh I don't care about that" kokichi shrugged it off "that's all in the past. We gotta move forward. We'll go crazy if we don't"

I was surprised but then a smile spread across my face. This is such a kokichi thing to do.

"hey quit looking me up and down mister I have a boyfriend" kokichi put his hands on his hips.

I immediately turned red "I didn't mean to I just-"

"nehehe relax I'm just messing with you" he giggled.

I sighed "your going to keep me on my toes aren't you kokichi?"

"you bet your biscuits I will. Now less talking and more reading!"