Blamed For Murder

Rantaros pov

I turned around to see taka staring at me with wide eyes.

"taka what are you doing here?" I asked nervously.

"you were missing from your room" he said shakingly "I was worried about you so I sent out a search party to look for you. Rantaro why are you covered in blood?"

Before I had a chance to answer he caught sight of kokichis body and screamed again. Chihiro ran in and that's when it happened...

"a body has been discovered!"

"no no no" chihiro ran up and hugged Kokichis body "please kokichi wake up! You can't be dead!" he burst into tears.

Kokichis last words came back to me. I need to tell chihiro.

I placed a hand on his shoulder "chihiro I-"

"get the hell off of me" he shoved my hand away with a glare "you killed him didn't you!"

"what!" I took a step back in shock "I didn't kill him!"

"really? Cause it looks like your covered in blood" Leon glared at me.

"you don't understand I-"

"save it basturd" mondo growled as he grabbed me by my jumper "murdering an innocent kid like that. Da fuck do you think you are!"

I looked over at kyoko. She's usually the one to defuse a situation like this right?

All she did was glare back at me "what are you looking at?"

"please kyoko the investigation-"

"to hell with the investigation" she screamed with tears in her eyes "you killed my brother!"

I looked around as everyone glared at me. No ones on my side. I'm all alone-

"guys that's enough" keade spoke up "don't you remember what kokichi always said? Evidence is what matters in a trail not speculation. For his sake can we please do this trail properly"

The others nodded hesitately and began the investigation.

"thanks for the help" I said greatfully.

"don't get me wrong. I still don't trust you" keade placed her hands on her hips and glared at me "but" she sighed "you clearly tried to save him. I don't believe your responsible for his death"

I nodded solomly "do you think I could tag along for this investigation?"

"Well it's your neck on the line so I don't see why now" she chuckled "you can hang around me and shuichi"

"ok" I nodded and followed her.

INVESTIGATION START!

We started with Kokichis body. His death was simple. He blead to death from a single stab wound in the side.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
STAB WOUND

"kokichi" kaito looked at him sadly. He then glared at me "your going straight to hell for this you know that!"

"kaito what did we say about jumping to conclusions" keade scolded him.

"whatever" kaito stormed off. I sighed. I'm really not liked am I?!

"hey you better not be feeling sorry for yourself" keade glared at me "everyone has every right to be wery around you but you can win back their trust if you try hard enough. If kokichi could do it then so can you" she smiled sadly at Kokichis body.

"thank you keade. I really appreciate your kindness" I smiled at her.

Our moment was cut off by an awkward cough. We turned around to see shuichi narrowing his eyes at us.

"Umm guys I think you'll want to see this" shuichi muttered.

Me and keade looked at each other and followed the detective down the hallway.

What we found was a blood trail starting at me and takas dorm room.

"if we follow the trail then we might find some important clue" shuichi muttered.

"alright then let's follow the trail" I said.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLOOD TRAIL

We followed the blood trail down the hallway until we reached a large puddle of blood and a knife in the middle.

"that looks like Kokichis pocket knife" keade gasped.

"kokichi had a pocket knife?" shuichi raised an eyebrow.

"yeah. He didn't show it very often but I do remember him peeling an apple with it. It definitely had that dice pattern on it" keade explained.

That's odd. Why's Kokichis knife in the middle of his murder case?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
KOKICHIS KNIFE

"alright kids that's enough" Monokuma popped up on the monitor "it's time to start the class trail! Hmm it's going to be strange not having kokichi around. He always livened things up during the trail"

Chihiro let out a choked sob. Leon, taka and mondo ran over to confert him. They sent glares my way. I sighed and then took a deep breath.

Time to prove my innocence.