Ending It

Kokichis pov

"worthless"

"lying rat!"

"you don't deserve to exist!"

"your alone kokichi and you always will be!"

Those were the thoughts that ran through my head as I hung my noose up. I had failed to bring chihiro and kyokos killer to justice and I was going to pay with my life.

I stood up on the stool and put the noose around my neck "soon" I thought to myself "I'll be reunited with both of them soon"

I kicked the stool down as I felt the air being ripped out of my lungs. There was a unbearable pain around my neck and chest. This is it. I'm really going to die-"

"kokichi!" I felt the noose being pulled off me and I was able to breathe again. I was gently placed down on the ground. I looked up to see who my saviour was...

"kaito?" I gasped. My voice was completely fucked up from the hanging. I could bearly breathe let alone speak!

"easy kid just breath for me ok" he said in a panicky tone. I've never seen him this freaked out before.

We sat in silence simply breathing when Monokuma popped up.

"aww man I hoping he'd go through with it. Oh well I'm sure another killing will happen soon. Maybe I won't have to get my hands dirty this time" he giggled before disappearing.

"you basturd! Don't toy with people's lives like that!" kaito yelled. He spun around suddenly when he heard me crying.

"hey don't let him get to you buddy" kaito smiled encouragingly "I know it's hard right now but we'll get through it together and one day we'll all survive and make it out of here so just hang in there" he paused "maybe that was a bad choice of words" he looked up at the noose.

I burst out laughing "hahaha your such a idiot momo-chan!"

"hey am not!" he yelled "but it is nice to see you smile again" he ruffled my hair "right kid let's do our best to get through this!"