Group Akido Training!

Kokichis pov

I lay in bed with tears in my eyes. Losing alter Ego left a huge hole in my heart. I should have taken better care of him. He was the only thing I had left of chihiro and I let that bear distroy him!

Thankfully my thoughts were cut off by a knock on the door. I breathed a sigh of relief. Good I could use the distraction!

I opened the door to see mondo and taka standing at the door.

"come along young man. We're going out for some healthy exercise!" taka said firmly.

I sighed. I know I said I wanted a distraction but exercise isn't really my thing!

"sorry guys but I'm going to have to pass" I tried to shut the door but mondo stopped it. He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"hey put me down!" I yelled.

"no can do kid" mondo grinned "I wouldn't be a very good Oni-chan if I left you mopping on your own"

I sighed. I'm not getting out of this!

*time skip*

"hiiiiya ha!"

I walked out to see tenko and hina practicing Akido. Kaito, mokoto, keade and rantaro were on the ground looking exhausted.

Tenko caught sight of me and smiled "hey kokichi!"

"hey" I waved nervously.

"we got the kid for you just like requested!" mondo said petting my head.

"your the one who wanted me out here?" I raised an eyebrow. It's not like tenko to want to help out any male.

"of course. You didn't leave me alone to mope in my room so I'm not letting you mope either you degenerate!" she playfully punched my shoulder.

I chuckled lightly "I see how it is. Alright teach let's get started!"

"that's the spirit" she winked at me "alright everyone from the top!" hina cheered while the others groaned. I chuckled to myself. This should be interesting.