Motive Tapes

Rantaros pov

We were all asked to meet up in the gymnasium which we already knew was a bad sign.

"hey everyone! I've noticed that you guys have been having a lot of fun and I'm obviously here to put a stop to that."

What did I tell you!

"follow me to the AV room to see what I'm talking about" the AV room? Is he going to show us more tapes?

"should we really be going along with this?" keade asked

"I'm afraid we don't have much of a choice" kiyo muttered.

He's right. If we don't go ourselves monokuma will drag us there so with heavy hearts we walked towards the AV room.

Monokuma was waiting for us grinning. We picked up the tape with our names on them and reluctantly placed them in the recorder.

The monitor lit up, revealing the old video from the last Timeline. The same video that made me into a Killer. The video that showed me my true talent of ultimate surviver.

Not that it really affects me. I've gotten over the shock of it all so I have nothing to worry about-

"what the fuck! How dare you show me that you peace of shit!" mondo yelled as he jumped out of his seat. He must be seeing his brothers death again.

"mondo calm down-"

"don't tell me to calm down you peace of shit" mondo glared at us all. Crap he's going to snap if I don't step in.

"mondo that's enough" I yelled catching his attention "calm down before you do something stupid. Do you really think taka would want you to die in such a pointless way"

He went silent before glaring at me "tch whatever" he growled before leaving the room.

I let out a sigh of relief. Well that was close!