Death And Suspicion

??? pov

I was laying on the floor choking on my own blood. That guy. I never expected he'd poison me like this. I should have been more careful. Now I can't return to my country in this Timeline.

Maybe I can at least leave a message about who my killer is

Kokichis pov

The newest motive is basically showing us our past self. I've already seen my past self in the first timeline so I didn't affect me too much. Can't say the same for everyone else-

"ahhhhh" I stopped in my tracks at the blood curdling screams coming from the dining hall. I felt the sweat roll down my forehead.

It happened again.

*time skip*

I ran into the dining hall to find Kirumi laying dead on the floor.

"a body has been discovered!"

"hmm" rantaro paced around the room "I think its obvious that toko is our killer"

Everyone turned tokos way.

"m-me" toko stuttered.

"yes you" rantaro said calmly "you tried to kill her the day before. Seems pretty suspicious that she ends up dead today"

"but I d-didnt"

"save it murderer!" hina yelled.

"guys that's enough" I said firmly "you don't have any proof besides your suspicion that tokos the killer so stop fighting among yourself and start investigating!"

The others muttered to themselves before marching off.

"it's o-over for me I-isn't it" she sighed.

"it's not over till its over" I said holding out my hand "now let's find kirumis real killer"

We went up to kirumis body. There was blood coming out of her mouth and food on the table. She's definitely been poisoned!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
POISONED

Toko was covering her eyes. Oh yeah she's afraid of blood.

"Umm toko you wanna look for clues elsewhere"

"yeah s-sure" toko said quickly. She ran off with her eyes closed. I'm surprised she didn't bang into anything!

I inspected the body closer. She was holding a wine glass tightly. That must be what was poisoned!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
POISONED DRINK

I inspected the glass. There was a J written on the glass. Interesting.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
J

"hey k-kokichi" I looked up to see tokos nervous face.

"did you find anything?" I asked.

She nodded and handed me a note.

Dear Kirumi
I'd like to talk to you about your country. Maybe then no one will have to die. We'll even have lunch together. I bet it will be nice to not have to cook for once!
Yours truly
............

Damn the last part was cut out.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
LETTER

"alright kids get your asses to the trail room!" Monokuma yelled before disappearing again.

I turned to toko with a reassuring smile "don't worry toko. We'll find the real killer and get you out of this mess. I promise" she nodded timidly and we both made our way to the trail grounds.