Sacrifice

??? Pov

I was taking a midnight stroll around the school garden. I couldn't get it out of my head. What was tenko trying to tell me the several nights I died?

"neah what a pain" I sighed "maybe I should just ask her upfront about it"

I walked over to her room but got distracted by a faint light coming from the rec room.

The place I end up dieing in each timeline.

I peaked inside to see some kind of blood ritual with candles lighting the dark. There was two bodies lined up in the middle. I couldn't make out who they were cause of the dark room. Preparing the blood ritual was someone in a black cloke and a strange mask. Slowly they turned towards me.

I screamed.

Rantaros pov

I was quietly reading through the books the library offered me. Since Monokuma took alter Ego from me I had to do things the hard way. Not that I'm going to give up though. I'm going to keep searching until their safe and sound-

Suddenly the door slammed open. I turned around in surprise to see himiko standing out their looking pale.

"himiko are you ok-"

"something terrible happened last night" she said shakingly "please come with me"

I nodded "lead the way himiko"

She took me to the rec room. She reached out to open the door but stopped. Her hands were shaking.

"I'll open it himiko" I said reassuringly. I took a deep breath and threw open the door. What was inside shocked me.

It was the bodies of tenko, Angie and hiro placed in what looked to be a ritual.

"Tenko!" himiko ran over and hugged her dead friend "its all my fault. Its because you protected me that your dead now"

"himiko what are you talking about" I hated to interrupt her greaving but what she said really threw me off.

"oh I guess I should explain" she wiped her tears away with her sleeve "well you see I stumbled across all this last night. The killer caught me and was about to kill me when..."

Flashback

The masked figure ran towards me armed with a knife. I shut my eyes, accepting that I was going to die for a fourth time when tenko jumped in front of me taking the blow!

"tenko are you ok" I asked, feeling a little lightheaded from the rescue.

"I'm fine himiko" she smiled reassuringly dispite clearly being in a lot of pain "now get out of here. I can take this degenerate"

End of flashback

"so I ran and hid in my room. What was I thinking running away like that? She was stabbed by a phyco. What did I think was going to happen!" she jumped into my arms, sobbing loudly. I sighed and rubbed her back soothingly. At least we know what happened tenko.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
HIMIKOS TESTIMONI

"I heard crying is everyone alright-oh my" Kiyo walked through the door only for us to hear..

"a body has been discovered!"

Himiko stared up at him with angry eyes "you" she growled "you killed tenko didn't you you freak!"

"your mistaken I didn't kill anyone this time" Kiyo insisted.

"oh yeah well who else would do something this messed up?" she pointed to the blood ritual.

Soon everyone else came in and started blaming Kiyo. Kyoko gave her usual speech about not jumping to conclusions and everyone got started on the investigation.

I turned to Kiyo "alright Kiyo if you really didn't do this then you gotta help me out. Tell me what kind of ritual this is. You'd be knowledgeable about this wouldn't you?"

"let me see" he bent down to inspect it "ah how fascinating"

"do you recognise it?" I asked.

"yes it a old ritual used among soldiers" Kiyo explained "you slit the throats of the deceased and draw the shape of wolf head in their blood. It hasn't been used since fenrirs time"

"I see. Interesting"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SLIT THROATS

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
FENRIRS RITUAL

"alright kids its time to get started" Monokuma yelled before disappearing.

I sighed and looked over at himiko "alright let's do this"