Waking Up

Kokichis pov

I opened my eyes to find myself in the dinning hall. Did someone carry me here? But that doesn't make sense we were supposed to be leaving.

"kokichi" chihiro hugged me with tears in his eyes "everyone back! Their really back!"

"they are!" I gasped.

"yes! Come to the gymnasium their all waiting there" he took my hand and we ran to the gymnasium.

We burst open the doors to see everyone alive and well. We really did restart again.

I ran off into the crowd. There was one person I really want to see.

"Big sis!" I ponched on her with tears in my eyes "I'm so sorry big sis. I let you die again!"

"shhh" she said gently storking my cheek "you didn't let me die. I chose to die cause I wanted you to live"

"i did live big sis and its all thanks to you" I smiled at her.

She chuckled and ruffled my hair "good boy. I'm so proud of you"

I looked around to see everyone reunited. I even saw chihiro being put in an armlock by mondo.

"wow we really did go back again" I muttered.

"yes it's most strange" kyoko pondered "but at least it gives us a chance to save everyone"

"yeah" I nodded. That's right. As long as we play our cards right we can save everyone.

"alright now its 10pm. Time for you brats to get to bed" Monokuma popped up.

We nodded and headed to bed.

Me and chihiro walked back to our dorm hand in hand. We collapsed on our bed and cuddled together.

"I love you chihiro" I whispered to him as I fell asleep.

(this time around Kokichis the protagonist)