Chapter 77: Attacked by a friend

When your girlfriend hates you because you are dry noodles when you're parents refuse to buy any other food.

Anyway I have almost finished writing demons (spoilers) and so there will only be around 10 more chapters and in a couple of days time I will also start releasing the DNF Hunger Games story.
_________________________________________
Sapnap POV.

“Go Dream. He needs you,” I prayed that he would go to George and not decide to kill me. I knew that he was just being protective, apparently you can’t tell the difference between a friend, a family member, or an enemy when you are protecting a pregnant mate.

But I breathed a sigh of relief as he got off of me and returned to George’s side. He shifted into his human form and climbed onto the bed, pulling the human close to him. I stepped back as George nuzzled into Dream and began licking his injuries to heal them, barely seeming to care where the blond had gotten them from.

I panted quietly as I disappeared down the hallway so that Dream wouldn’t decide to hunt me down. Just as a precaution though I moved as quickly as I could, not wanting him to start a game of manhunt for going near his human. I stayed in my second form which was faster as I jumped over the pile of food in the doorway and ran outside.

When I was by my car I finally decided to shift back and climb into the driver's seat. My eyes immediately looked down at the injuries on my arms and torso. Blood was seeping out but I would manage. I didn’t blame Dream for acting like this since I knew that if I was in the same situation and somebody invaded my space I would probably try and kill them too, no matter who they were.

After a long painful drive I made my way back to the house and stumbled inside. The blood loss was making my head a little dizzy but I ignored it as I got up to the bedroom. Quackity was inside scrolling on his phone with one arm wrapped around Karl who was still asleep.

The pride demon glanced up at me and his eyes widened when he saw my bloodied shirt. He unwrapped his arm from Karl and climbed out of the bed. I just watched him as he grabbed my shirt and pushed me down onto the bed before pulling it off.

“What happened?” he asked, his eyes trailing up and down the still bleeding wounds on my chest and arms which were now more prominent on my chest than all of the hickeys. “Who did this?” his eyes flared up in anger when I didn’t answer immediately.

“It was Dream.” I muttered and Quackity immediately growled.
“Why the fuck did Dream hurt you?” Quackity asked, growling at the same time. “I’ll fucking kill him for hurting you. I swear to god-”
I cut him off by nuzzling him. “I threatened his human. He was worried about him and attacked me.”

“You’d never threaten George though.” Quackity looked confused. “Why the hell would you attack George? Explain!”
I let out a sigh and pulled Quackity closer to me so that it was quiet since I didn’t want Karl to overhear if he woke up.

“George is pregnant. I got too close for Dream's comfort and he got protective." I explained.
Quackity smiled, "that's it, George is pregnant?" I nodded. "Well that must be difficult," the pride demon muttered, "he might not understand what he is going through."

Once again I nodded before speaking. "Maybe we could make it so he isn't going through it alone." Quackity looked over to Karl and smirked but I hit him on the shoulder. "I was talking about fucking you and getting you pregnant. You are a bottom after all."

He growled at me and stood up, letting out a 'hmph' noise. "Fine then. I was going to help you with your injuries but I could just go cuddle with Karl instead."
I sighed, "Quackity please."

After a moment he nodded. The pride demon returned to my side and began cleaning my wounds before resting his head on my chest. He nuzzled into my bare skin and hummed happily. "You make a good pillow."
"And you make good target practice." I replied as I wrapped my arm around him and began moving both of us over to Karl.
"Okay I lied, you aren't a pillow. You are a hay bale. Ugly and uncomfortable."

"That’s fine." I pushed him off of me and moved over to beside Karl. The brunette immediately began snuggling into me, letting out a content sigh as his head rested on my chest. Quackity let out a whine, probably annoyed I was leaving him out but when he came close I pushed him away again.

“Go away Quackity. People who insult me and call me a hay bale don’t get cuddles with me or Karl.” I growled.
Quackity whined again and Karl sat up soon after. “Morning.” he mumbled.

Quackity used this momentary distraction to jump around to the other side of Karl and pull him into a hug. "How'd you sleep?" The pride demon asked, pulling the human onto his lap and nuzzling into his neck.

"Terrible," the brunette mumbled. "I can't feel my legs."
I laughed. "Why do you need legs Karl?" I asked. "We can look after you and you can just sleep all day."
"That does sound good," he muttered, moving an arm up to Quackity's chest as the pride demon began kissing his face.
"W-what were you two fighting about?"” Karl asked, and Quackity and I looked at each other slightly confused.

“It was nothing,” I stated, pulling Karl from Quackity’s arms and into my own lap. “Quackity was denying the fact he was a bottom.”
“But he is a bottom,” Karl muttered, and I laughed. He blushed slightly as I began kissing along his neck again and causing him to let out a moan.

Quackity was listening and when Karl called him a bottom the pride demon growled. He grabbed Karl’s arms and pinned him down. “Who are you calling a bottom Karl?” he asked with a low growl. His hands were one either side of the human's head as he leaned down to his neck and began nipping at the skin gently.

“I-uh nothing.” Karl’s face was dusted in blush and he looked over to me, his gaze moving slightly when his head fell back in a moan. I smirked and crawled over to them, taking Karl’s hands and holding them above his head. The brunette squirmed in my grip with his eyes staying on mine while I kissed the pads of his fingers.

“Maybe we should remind you who is the bottom here.” Quackity purred, nipping Karl’s ear and causing him to shiver with excitement. “Are you okay with that Karl?”
He nodded and Quackity smiled, his hand moving down to rub along Karl’s thighs. “Good boy.”
_________________________________________
1177 words.

⬆️ Hey look, another good spot for Karlnapity smut. This book hasn't had much of that yet. But Ezra has been bad so all of you get punished.

Anyway. After Hunger Games I am doing one of three stories.

1.  Blackout. (Demon Skephalo story)

2.  Vampire Hunters (Vampire Karlnapity story)

3.  Gods (God DNF story).

Vote here on which one you want with a 1, 2, or 3.