Chapter 20: Mine

✨possessive Skeppy✨

Some people asked for this so here you go.
_________________________________________
Philza POV.

Tommy and Ranboo were both arguing from down the hall and I chuckled at them both, before turning back to chopping up vegetables for dinner. It made me laugh at how they got into fights constantly at the smallest things. In fact I loved the way that all my sons interact with each other.

I was making a salad to go with dinner tonight when I heard a knock at the door, so I put down my knife and moved over to open the door. After I opened it 3 demons who all seemed to be in their early 20’s were standing in front of me. The first was a blond with glowing green eyes, he was the tallest of the trio and had a green hoodie on. Beside him was a ravenette wearing a bandanna and black and white t-shirt with a flame design. The person in the front of the group was a ravenette with dark skin and glowing near black eyes. He was wearing a blue hoodie identical to the one that Darryl wore when I found him over a week ago.

“Hello, how can I help you three boys?” I asked, leaning against the doorframe as I looked the 3 of them up and down.
“Do you have a human named Darryl staying here?” the boy dressed in the blue asked me.
“No. I don’t” I immediately didn’t trust these guys and my eyes narrowed, they didn’t seem trustworthy.

“Are you sure?” the one wearing the bandanna asked, “we talked to your neighbour, she is nice and was very helpful.”
The blond who had been silent spoke last. “You see, she said that you brought a human home last week and he looked exactly like the picture we showed her.”
My eyes started glowing in anger but I managed to keep myself under control, “my human is asleep and he doesn’t like to get woken up,” I lied.

“Well wake him up or Skeppy will tear apart your house to do so!” The ravenette with the bandanna growled, showing his fangs.
"Fine… I'll go get my human and wake him up. You three wait here. But then I expect you to go."
"That seems fair," Skeppy smiled.

I let out a huff of annoyance and made my way to Ranboo and Tubbo's room where they were sitting with Tommy and Darryl. They all looked over at me and I signalled for them to be quiet.
"Tubbo come with me. Some people are here looking for Darryl. They want to see my 'human' but hopefully they only think I have one… you three don’t make a simple noise.”

All 4 of the teenagers exchanged glances before Tubbo stood up and nodded as he walked over to me. I supportively rubbed his shoulder as I led him out to the lounge. The 3 demons looked at Tubbo and it made him nervous. "This is Tubbo." I stated for the demons, "Tubbo these are the men I woke you up to meet. But clearly you aren't their human so you can go back to your room and sleep now."

He looked up at me and nodded before going back down the hallway. I turned back to the demons, "can you go now I am quite busy."
"Yeah. Sorry for wasting your time." The blond said, putting his hand on Skeppy's shoulder.

At that time Wilbur decided to come out of his room for the first time in hours to grace us with his appearance. "Hey Phil." He greeted, immediately catching the attention of the 3 demons who were all around his age.
"Who are they?" My son asked.

"They were here looking for their human. He wasn't here." I stated.
"What's their human's name?"
Skeppy turned, seeming interested, "his name is Darryl… have you seen him?"
"We have-" I sent him a glare and a swift shake of my head which the blond demon caught and Wilbur changed his story. "-not seen any humans beside our own… Tubbo, I think you met him a moment ago, I passed him on my way out here."

Wilbur started talking with the 3 demons and I just hoped they’d leave soon.

Darryl POV.