Snow

This one shot was inspired by something killer crock says in the DC Rebirth Nightwing comics. It's basically just talon Dick fluff...
———————————————————————————

"What's that?" Dick asked, his golden eyes staring out one of the manor's large double pane windows.

"Oh, it's snowing," Tim said, staring out the window for a moment.

"Snowing? The sky dandruff is called snowing?" Dick asked, turning to look at his younger brother.

"Um... no... that white stuff is snow, and when it's coming down like that we say that it's snowing. Just like when the rain is falling we say it's raining," Tim tried to explain.

"Snow..." Dick said uncertainly.

"Ya..." Tim replied.

"Is... is snow for talons?" Dick asked hesitantly, looking back outside with interest.

"Uhh, It's for everyone I guess..." Tim replied.

"What does it do?" Dick asked, his head tilted slightly to the right in curiosity.

"Well you can play in it... and if it gets warm it turns back into water."

Dick's eyes widened. "So this white... snow stuff is magic?" He asked, pressing his hands up against the window.

"I... It's just frozen water Dickie... not really anything special," Tim said.

"Can I go see?" Dick asked, an excited smile on his face.

"Uh... I guess, but you're gonna need a coat..." Tim said, getting up from his previous seat on the couch and leading Dick toward the coat closet.

Tim grabbed the first coat he saw and handed it to Dick before grabbing his own coat.

"Whatcha doin'?" Jason asked from the end of the hall.

Tim grumbled under his breath.

"Tim's going to show me the snow," Dick said.

"In that tiny coat?" Jason asked skeptically. "You know what happens when he gets too cold Timbo..."

Tim glanced at what Dick was wearing. "It looks fine to me..." he said with a shrug.

"Tim," Jason said sternly. "It's our job to make sure he's safe... He gets cold a lot easier than we do."

Tim rolled his eyes and stepped to the side, allowing Jason to look for a more suitable coat for Dick.

After a few moments of rummaging through the rack of coats Jason finally handed Dick a thick blue coat with fur trim on the edge of the hood.

Dick switched coats, closing his eyes and letting out a contented sigh when he felt how warm the second coat was.

"You like that one?" Jason asked with a small smirk on his face.

Dick nodded.

"Good. Let's grab you some boots," Jason said, pulling his own coat off the rack and slipping it on.