Nini wants mandu

" Mrs. Park this are the files you need to sign " Her secretary said as she entered inside the office.

" Thank you Miss Kang " Chaeyoung wear her specs and start opening the files to sign it, her secretary closed the door as she heads out until a few minutes her telephone rings.

" Yes, what is it Miss Kang? " Chaeyoung asked as she focused on the the files.

" Mrs. Park your wife is here " Chaeyoung chuckled as she heard her wife in telephone.

" Okay say to her just come here in my office " Chaeyoung said continuing her work.

" Okay Mrs. Park " Her secretary turn off the call.

" I thought she's having a photoshoot right now " Chaeyoung muttered as she jump in her seat as she heard her door being slammed hardly by her wife.

" Park Chaeyoung!!" Her wife shouted her name.

" Hon what's with the shout, we're literally in the same room " Chaeyoung fix herself and approached her wife giving her a kiss on the lips.

" I thought you have a photoshoot today, what are you doing here? " Chaeyoung asked as she sneak her arms around the brunettes waist.

" It's already lunch time and you're still working " Jennie asked as looks behind her wife.

" Wow that's a lot of files " Jennie muttered as she scan the pile of files in her wife's desk.

" I didn't know it's lunch time already " Chaeyoung chuckled and look at her watch her wife isn't wrong it's already lunch time.

" Wait let me just get my coat " Chaeyoung let go from her grip on Jennie's waist and walk back to her desk and wear her blazer.

" Now what do you want for lunch honey? " Chaeyoung asked as she grabs her car keys and walking towards her wife fixing her specs.

Chaeyoung didn't get any response so she look at her wife and smiled because her wife is sulking in her place right now.

" You can tell me hon I'll drive you to wherever you want " Chaeyoung walk towards her and stand in front of her.

" Umm " Jennie pouts as she plays with her fingers.

" What? " Chaeyoung again asked now holding the hands of the brunette.

" Nini wants mandu " Jennie showed her puppy eyes as she guide their clasp hands in her cheeks.

" Okay mandu it is, now let's go my sulky baby " Chaeyoung giggled on how cute her wife is and kiss her forehead and guide Jennie out of her office.

" Yay, I'm gonna eat some mandu, mandu. Mandu, mandu! " Her wife sing like a child and Chaeyoung can only do is to admire how cute her wife is.

...Author...
Good morning y'all, hope you guys have a nice day 😊💖