My mysterious nerd Part 6

As rosé arrived the guard already know her, she drove her car to her own spot in the parking lot and park her car. Noticing all the students are know looking at her car with curious eyes.

Rosé sigh and said to herself here we go Roseanne, she fix herself before going out. As she step out she can hear all the girls are squealing and the boys gasping.

Rosé is wearing a suit and sun glasses while holding the left strap of her backpack. Her new blonde hair is tied down. She just smiled and feel comfortable already, she closed the door and start to walk.

As shes walking all the students make a way for her and been stop when she feel she pass by the figure of Jennie and her friends. She stops and look at brunette.

Taking off her glasses and leaned on the stunned brunette whispering something.

" You better be at our play later Miss Kim " She whispered and look at Lisa and Joy ,she chuckled when her teammates jaws are dropped.

" Let's go Lis and Joy you don't wanna be late in our play later aye" She said winking at the other friends of Jennie. She can hear the girls giggled and start to walk followed by Lisa and Joy.

Jennie can't believe what she saw, looking at her friends who are now blushing. Makes her laugh, but she remembered what the blonde said.

" Wow, she dyed her hair blonde "

" Yeah, that makes her even more hotter don't you think " Irene agrees with Nayeon.

" She's not a nerd girls " Jennie said.

" How did you know " Jisoo ask her while they are heading to their first class.

" Actually when you guys approach me yesterday I talked to her and she said that she's not a nerd especially a girl " Jennie explained while sitting to their chairs.

" W-what do you mean not a girl? " Jihyo ask

" She said yesterday that she have a part that boys have " jennie said

" It's that true!? " Irene ask in shock.

" I don't know also but I have to find out " Jennie said smirking.

" Okay Miss Kim what are you planning " Jisoo said.

" Well I'm going to found out if it's true "

" And how will you going to do that? " Nayeon Asked.

" Using my charms " Jennie said winking at her friends as their professor just got inside the class.